Windows 10: Your device is offline. Cannot login into my laptop with the pin and microsoft password....

Discus and support Your device is offline. Cannot login into my laptop with the pin and microsoft password.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please provide the solution. Not able to locate stored identities files and not able to login into safe mode as showing incorrect password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MoniB1, Aug 18, 2020.

1. MoniB1 Win User

Your device is offline. Cannot login into my laptop with the pin and microsoft password....

Please provide the solution. Not able to locate stored identities files and not able to login into safe mode as showing incorrect password.

:)

MoniB1, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Aug 18, 2020
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Your device is offline. Cannot login into my laptop with the pin and microsoft password....

Unable to login using The login PIN

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the pin and check fi it helps.

• In the login page next to “PIN password option”.
    • You will find “Other sign in options”, click on it will prompt you for regular password.
    • Enter regular password and login to the computer.
    • I suggest you to click on the Start Menu
      and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Under the “PIN tab” click on “ADD” option.
    • It will prompt you for current pin password and new password, please provide
      new password then apply the changes, restart
      the computer and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Your device is offline. Cannot login into my laptop with the pin and microsoft password....

1. Your device is offline. Cannot login into my laptop with the pin and microsoft password.... - Similar Threads - device offline Cannot

2. Microsoft "find my device and "lock" ...then neither your fingerprint., password, or pin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "find my device and "lock" ...then neither your fingerprint., password, or pin...: luckily my brand new Gateway laptop has a Windows repair option in the Bios so when you going to the sea moss setup you can choose Windows repair and it automatically boots to Windows troubleshooter. normally by holding the shift key apparently or the f8 key cuz I used to...
  3. Microsoft "find my device and "lock" ...then neither your fingerprint., password, or pin...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft "find my device and "lock" ...then neither your fingerprint., password, or pin...: luckily my brand new Gateway laptop has a Windows repair option in the Bios so when you going to the sea moss setup you can choose Windows repair and it automatically boots to Windows troubleshooter. normally by holding the shift key apparently or the f8 key cuz I used to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device is offline: When trying to sign in to my PC, using the password, I get an error message stating “Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method.” I can’t get this to work. I have tried unplugging Ethernet and replugging it, from PC and from device. Internet is working for every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline: When trying to sign in to my PC, using the password, I get an error message stating “Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method.” I can’t get this to work. I have tried unplugging Ethernet and replugging it, from PC and from device. Internet is working for every...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....

Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....: Split from this thread. I'm having the SAME **** problem and am tired!!! I have an HP laptop and everything works just fine, and I just received a nice I thought it was nice! :- new Win10 HP PC tower as a Christmas gift from my husband. I have one eye and poor eyesight, so...
  8. "Your device is offline"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Your device is offline": Hello, I am not able to log in to my PC. I get a message saying "Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method.", however, I'm not able to change my sign-in method, I can only use my PIN. When using Safe Mode and putting in my PIN I get a message saying "Your...
  9. Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....

Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....: I am unable to access my Microsoft account through my desktop computer. It was functional 2 days ago, but now all I get is either "wrong password" and, even more frustrating, that "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device". I tried...
  10. Your device is offline after putting the correct password!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your device is offline after putting the correct password!!!: Hi, I just Refreshed my windows and After getting past sign in screen the Windows was insanely slow so I did a restart.. Now I'm stuck in sign in screen I get (Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used in device) however I'm sure 100% that I put the...