Windows 10: YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE

Discus and support YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting below error when i am trying to login into my system. "YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bala murugank, Mar 18, 2020.

1. YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE

I am getting below error when i am trying to login into my system.

"YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE"

Earlier i used PIN number to login into my windows 10 system but now it is asking password to login,however with password also am unable to login.I checked in my mobile whether am able to login into my MS account and i logged in successfully.Please help me on this login issue.

Thanks,

Balamurugan

:)

Bala murugank, Mar 18, 2020

2. error: "Your Device is Offline. Please Sign in with the last password used on this device" ONLY IN PIN CASE

Hello Adnan,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check fi ti helps.

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device

Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device Windows 10

DaltonPike, Mar 18, 2020
  4. YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE

keep getting the message that my device is offline and it tells me that I need to sign in with the last password used on the device

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE

1. YOUR DEVICE IS OFFLINE.PLEASE SIGN IN WITH LAST PASSWORD USED ON THIS DEVICE - Similar Threads - DEVICE OFFLINE PLEASE

2. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  3. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  4. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  5. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  6. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: my pc is in offline and it is asking to sign in with the last password. but i don't remember the password,and i tried with some passwords that i remember then also it's not working.....how do i fix this?I really need to have access to my pc!...
  7. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Today I signed into my MS account to use Teams and when I went back to logon to my computer, it was asking for a password instead of the usual PIN I have used for years. When I reset my password I get the message "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password...
  8. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device": Despite being able to change my outlook password because my pc is connected... I removed my pin and updated windows 10 to fix the win 10 store not updating. Now when I try to log in, I get this issue. Everything I've tried, including safe mode, has it asking for my password...
  9. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device."

"Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.": After resetting the laptop, i got this message, no matter how much i try using different sign in options, it comes back to this. I successfully changed the password, but can't sign in. I also tried using different wifi and wired connection all. All of them are in vain....
  10. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I tried to connect with my password and it just saying the same. And i can t neither connect to my internet. Please if someone know the fix let me know i can t use my computer. submitted by /u/Robertboss10010 [link] [comments]...