Windows 10: Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device

Discus and support Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was having a problem with my pc which is 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again'. But I have solved that... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Fwn_123, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Fwn_123 Win User

Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device

I was having a problem with my pc which is 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again'. But I have solved that problem and I can log in to my pc again using my Microsoft password. But the problem is, whenever I trying to log in to my pc using my original password it always failed and appears 'Your Device Is Offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device'. So now, I just can log in to my pc using my Microsoft password. How to solve this problem? I mean, is my pc okay with login in using a Microsoft account instead of using password

:)

Fwn_123, Aug 14, 2021

2. error: "Your Device is Offline. Please Sign in with the last password used on this device" ONLY IN PIN CASE

Hello Adnan,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check fi ti helps.

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device

Your device is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this device Windows 10

DaltonPike, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device

"Your device is offline." Password Problem

Hi Rich,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device

1. Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device - Similar Threads - device offline Please

2. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  3. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  4. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  5. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  6. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: my pc is in offline and it is asking to sign in with the last password. but i don't remember the password,and i tried with some passwords that i remember then also it's not working.....how do i fix this?I really need to have access to my pc!...
  7. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Today I signed into my MS account to use Teams and when I went back to logon to my computer, it was asking for a password instead of the usual PIN I have used for years. When I reset my password I get the message "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password...
  8. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device": Despite being able to change my outlook password because my pc is connected... I removed my pin and updated windows 10 to fix the win 10 store not updating. Now when I try to log in, I get this issue. Everything I've tried, including safe mode, has it asking for my password...
  9. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device."

"Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.": After resetting the laptop, i got this message, no matter how much i try using different sign in options, it comes back to this. I successfully changed the password, but can't sign in. I also tried using different wifi and wired connection all. All of them are in vain....
  10. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I tried to connect with my password and it just saying the same. And i can t neither connect to my internet. Please if someone know the fix let me know i can t use my computer. submitted by /u/Robertboss10010 [link] [comments]...