Windows 10: Your device is offline right now. Try using the last password.

Discus and support Your device is offline right now. Try using the last password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently changed my password because i forgot it. After changing my password and tried logging on a message popped up stating "Your device is offline... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Device is offline., Dec 26, 2020.

1. Your device is offline right now. Try using the last password.

I recently changed my password because i forgot it. After changing my password and tried logging on a message popped up stating "Your device is offline right now. try using the last password on this device." The problem is i forgot the last password on the device and i cant get in to my PC. If you know how to fix this please let me know.

Anyone else having this issue?

:)

Device is offline., Dec 26, 2020

2. error: "Your Device is Offline. Please Sign in with the last password used on this device" ONLY IN PIN CASE

Hello Adnan,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    I suggest you to refer to the following discussion and check fi ti helps.

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 26, 2020
  3. "Your device is offline." Password Problem

Hi Rich,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    After upgrade I got the ¨Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device¨ message and I can´t log in ever since and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Your device is offline right now. Try using the last password.

Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Your device is offline right now. Try using the last password.

1. Your device is offline right now. Try using the last password. - Similar Threads - device offline right

2. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  3. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  4. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  5. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  6. Your device is offline use your last password in Windows 11

Your device is offline use your last password in Windows 11: Hi,I have been facing a issue recently where I logged in a wrong accountwhich is given for closing and idk how it logged in it.. So I tried the password of the account and laptop password nothing works . So I decided to reset the password and tried to do that but Microsoft...
  7. Your device is offline use your last password in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline use your last password in Windows 11: Hi,I have been facing a issue recently where I logged in a wrong accountwhich is given for closing and idk how it logged in it.. So I tried the password of the account and laptop password nothing works . So I decided to reset the password and tried to do that but Microsoft...
  8. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: my pc is in offline and it is asking to sign in with the last password. but i don't remember the password,and i tried with some passwords that i remember then also it's not working.....how do i fix this?I really need to have access to my pc!...
  9. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.": After resetting the laptop, i got this message, no matter how much i try using different sign in options, it comes back to this. I successfully changed the password, but can't sign in. I also tried using different wifi and wired connection all. All of them are in vain....
  10. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I tried to connect with my password and it just saying the same. And i can t neither connect to my internet. Please if someone know the fix let me know i can t use my computer. submitted by /u/Robertboss10010 [link] [comments]...