Discus and support Your device is offline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to sign in to my PC, using the password, I get an error message stating “Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method.” I can’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JenZiemba, Jan 17, 2022.

1. JenZiemba Win User

When trying to sign in to my PC, using the password, I get an error message stating “Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method.” I can’t get this to work. I have tried unplugging Ethernet and replugging it, from PC and from device. Internet is working for every other device in our house. I have had nothing but issues with this Windows PC.

:)

JenZiemba, Jan 17, 2022
  2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Jan 18, 2022

Windows Defender Offline

Sorry, but the steps are daunting, even to just read. My USB device is brand new and never used. If I have to go through all that, I'd rather just not download the W Defender Offline tool to this device. I will just do offline scan manually on demand. Thanks!

coolnewyorker, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Your device is offline - Similar Threads - device offline

2. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  3. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  4. *Game Name* can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...

*Game Name* can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...: I've gone through https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/fix-problems-with-apps-from-microsoft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac to attempt to resolve the issue but still running into the same problem. When I tried to "get" the game i run into error...
  5. *Game Name* can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *Game Name* can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...: I've gone through https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/fix-problems-with-apps-from-microsoft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac to attempt to resolve the issue but still running into the same problem. When I tried to "get" the game i run into error...
  6. My laptops E480 is showing yr device is offline mode n not taking pin n not connecting to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptops E480 is showing yr device is offline mode n not taking pin n not connecting to...: My laptops E480 is showing yr device is offline mode n not taking pin n not connecting to Internet kindly do the needful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-e480-is-showing-yr-device-is-offline/fa16e84e-d00f-4992-89fd-d7abc66d8b53
  7. My laptops E480 is showing yr device is offline mode n not taking pin n not connecting to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptops E480 is showing yr device is offline mode n not taking pin n not connecting to...: My laptops E480 is showing yr device is offline mode n not taking pin n not connecting to Internet kindly do the needful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-e480-is-showing-yr-device-is-offline/fa16e84e-d00f-4992-89fd-d7abc66d8b53
  8. My laptops E480 is showing yr device is offline mode n not taking pin n not connecting to...

9. Login Problem.. your device is offline, try a different sign in method.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Problem.. your device is offline, try a different sign in method.: I can't log in to my pc.. it says " Your device is offline, try a different sign in method ".. so i watched some video on youtube that says " press shift and restart in safe mode ".. i done that.. then in safe mode it says that your credentials could not be verified and then...
  10. Login Problem.. your device is offline, try a different sign in method.

Login Problem.. your device is offline, try a different sign in method.: I can't log in to my pc.. it says " Your device is offline, try a different sign in method ".. so i watched some video on youtube that says " press shift and restart in safe mode ".. i done that.. then in safe mode it says that your credentials could not be verified and then...