Windows 10: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

Discus and support Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Guys Can someone please help me my Device is ASUSIf I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NeilJozsef, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

Guys Can someone please help me my Device is ASUSIf I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I tried to watch on YouTube how to fix it and I turn off my lap top and on until it shows"Recovery"Your PC couldn't start properlyafter multiple tries, the operating system on your system failed to start and so on... Then below it shows "Press Enter to try againPress F1 to enter recovery environmentPress F8 fo

:)

NeilJozsef, Oct 16, 2021

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

This PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

I ran into this problem, This PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. I talked to a Answer Desk tech guy and he gave me steps to troubleshoot the issue.

Fix blue screen error by updating the display adapter:

1. Right click on start menu and click on device manager.

2. On the list of devices menu, please choose display adapter.

3. Please do click on display adapter then see what are the display devices on the list. (For me, it is: Intel HD Graphics & Microsoft Basic Display Adapter)

4. Please choose Intel HD Graphics then click on next to install it.

5. It should say installing a success.

6. Restart your device for the change to take into affect.

At least Intel HD Graphics is for my device.

p.s. The blue screen error has something to do with display adapter? Intel graphics driver is the device to make the viewing display work properly. Also, the updates should be able to detect updates, but in many cases, it will not, since the latest driver
    is updated. That is when manually update driver is needed. He told me that he helped people with this type of issue many of times. That should work for others who have the same issues as me. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you :) Good luck!

Please also take a look at this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/58d5eb2f-ca88-4f82-9631-82fefd11d774

Lucky Star Tour, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

1. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you - Similar Threads - device ran problem

2. Your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.: I opened my laptop today and I got the bsod, except it said "You can restart. " instead of the usual where it collects data. This happened by the way when I booted up my laptop, I tried to go restart with the power button and it didn't work, I tried to go to safe mode and it...
  3. Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...: After the update I keep getting this kind of problems ? I don't know the proper solution.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-insider-ran-into-problems-you-need-to/7aa0254a-708e-40f5-9957-be1457c1d5cc
  4. Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...

Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...: After the update I keep getting this kind of problems ? I don't know the proper solution.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-insider-ran-into-problems-you-need-to/7aa0254a-708e-40f5-9957-be1457c1d5cc
  5. Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You: Hi there,I'm asking on behalf of my friend because she couldn't access her computer. My friend once reset her PC because of the blue screen and ever since everything is fixed.However, today suddenly the blue screen occurs again, and then the window doesn't want to run at all....
  6. Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You

Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You: Hi there,I'm asking on behalf of my friend because she couldn't access her computer. My friend once reset her PC because of the blue screen and ever since everything is fixed.However, today suddenly the blue screen occurs again, and then the window doesn't want to run at all....
  7. Device Run Into Problem And Need To Restart. We'll Restart For You

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  9. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  10. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you