Windows 10: Your device ran into a problem

Discus and support Your device ran into a problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] What happen ? and how to fix Windows show blue screen Your device ran a problem and needs to start. We are just collecting some error info, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by txam, Jun 25, 2020.

1. txam Win User

Your device ran into a problem

Your device ran into a problem [​IMG]

What happen ? and how to fix Windows show blue screen Your device ran a problem and needs to start. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you

:)

2. Marby Rey Win User

Your device ran into a problem :( your pc ran into a problem

Hi Beth,

Device Manager allows the users to view and the control hardware attached to the computer. You can check in the Device Manager if your graphics card is detected. To assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

• Are you only experiencing the issue when playing Sims?
    • Did the issue persists in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article
    and see if it resolve the issue.

Marby Rey, Jun 25, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Your device ran into a problem

Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Your device ran into a problem

1. Your device ran into a problem - Similar Threads - device ran problem

2. Your device ran into a problem BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem BSOD: My LG laptop produced this blue screen three times in the last 24 hours. Each time it restarted within a few seconds. I looked at prior reports. My computer does not seem to have a Minidump file or folder....
  3. Your device ran into a problem BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem BSOD: My LG laptop produced this blue screen three times in the last 24 hours. Each time it restarted within a few seconds. I looked at prior reports. My computer does not seem to have a Minidump file or folder....
  4. BSoD your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD your device ran into a problem: Hello,I'm encountering a chronic problem began to appear long time ago and still appears.Suddenly, I get blue screen of death saying your device ran into a problem and need to restart.Stop code is either DPC Watchdog Violation and VIDEO SCHEDULAR INTERNAL ERROR, both appear...
  5. BSoD your device ran into a problem

BSoD your device ran into a problem: Hello,I'm encountering a chronic problem began to appear long time ago and still appears.Suddenly, I get blue screen of death saying your device ran into a problem and need to restart.Stop code is either DPC Watchdog Violation and VIDEO SCHEDULAR INTERNAL ERROR, both appear...
  6. BSoD your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  8. Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

Got issue with "your device ran into a problem": Hello Everyone i'm looking for a solution for this issue it's keep show to me like everyday when i'm using my device :code of the issue stop code kmode exception not handled...
  9. Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Got issue with "your device ran into a problem": Hello Everyone i'm looking for a solution for this issue it's keep show to me like everyday when i'm using my device :code of the issue stop code kmode exception not handled...
  10. YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART: I have a computer with the Windows 10 operating system, previously I was using my laptop, there was no installation of any software when I used it. after that i shut down my computer. when I want to use my laptop again I find the problem "your device ran into a problem and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your device ran into a problem