Windows 10: Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

Discus and support Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linda&, May 23, 2022.

1. Linda& Win User

Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup

:)

Linda&, May 23, 2022
  2. little cat, May 23, 2022
  3. Sommer Win User
    Hard Drive "Read Disk Error Ctrl-Alt-Del to Restart" on Startup

I had the same problem, turned out to be a bad memory stick.

This is what I found on the net, don't remember the site now, but for what's it worth:

Sommer, May 23, 2022
  4. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, May 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error - Similar Threads - drive has run

2. My screen show error, your device has problem and need to restart. Its restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen show error, your device has problem and need to restart. Its restart...: Windows problem. No idea how to resolve problem and turn on system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-show-error-your-device-has-problem-and/3948dde5-f4ca-4642-9e8b-fae6faf1abdd
  3. My screen show error, your device has problem and need to restart. Its restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen show error, your device has problem and need to restart. Its restart...: Windows problem. No idea how to resolve problem and turn on system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-show-error-your-device-has-problem-and/3948dde5-f4ca-4642-9e8b-fae6faf1abdd
  4. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  5. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  6. Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart...

Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart...: When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was this on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't and i plugged to charge, even not charging. I googled this,...
  7. Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart: I recently built a new system with the following components: AMD 3700X CPU; AMD Ryzen 5700XT GPU; 2X 16 Mb Trident Z RGB RAM modules; Gigabyte X570 AORUS Master MB. I purchased and installed a new copy of WIN 10. I also downloaded the latest drivers from AMD to include their...
  8. Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart

Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart: Forum search did not return any entries, and on-line search did, but those replies were either vague or contradictory, so here I am at the source. Once yesterday, and a short while ago today I encountered this quite unwelcome popup message. When you get it, Windows collects...
  9. Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart: Forum search did not return any entries, and on-line search did, but those replies were either vague or contradictory, so here I am at the source. Once yesterday, and a short while ago today I encountered this quite unwelcome popup message. When you get it, Windows collects...
  10. Your computer has run into a bugcheck and we need to restart it

Your computer has run into a bugcheck and we need to restart it: This is the second time in one month that I get the above message and I wonder why. Running Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.55) Reliability report shows this message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005,...