Windows 10: Your experience with Linux?

Discus and support Your experience with Linux? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I switched from Windows to Linux 2 years ago I'm at peace many games are running 10 or 5 years ago hardly imaginable in direct comparison I like that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M1kered, Jun 9, 2020.

1. M1kered Win User

Your experience with Linux?

I switched from Windows to Linux 2 years ago I'm at peace many games are running 10 or 5 years ago hardly imaginable in direct comparison I like that Linux has no breaks in thinking like Windows 10 so everything opens fast and that continuously fast I'm amazed about the system performance... with Windows it's sometimes so that the picture viewer takes a mega long time I get a black picture so I'm satisfied with Linux Mint and how is it with you

:)

M1kered, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Davidelmo Win User

considering linux

You can dual boot so that you can get experience with Linux without being stuck with no windows.

I wouldn't really suggest linux for gaming. There are usually linux drivers out for graphics cards but most games are for install on Windows.

Davidelmo, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Your experience with Linux? - Similar Threads - experience Linux

2. GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see how to fix the Installation Failed error while updating or installing the GeForce Game Ready Driver through the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. NVIDIA Game Ready drivers deliver the best gaming experience for your favorite games. They also allow...
  3. Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.: I initiated Chrome with verbose logging activated within a Windows container at 17:41:41. Subsequently, I examined the timestamp of the earliest log entry, which showed 17:41:50. This indicates that Chrome took 9 seconds before generating its initial log line.Further...
  4. Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome experiences significant delays when launching within a Windows Docker container.: I initiated Chrome with verbose logging activated within a Windows container at 17:41:41. Subsequently, I examined the timestamp of the earliest log entry, which showed 17:41:50. This indicates that Chrome took 9 seconds before generating its initial log line.Further...
  5. What is windows feature experience pack?

What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  6. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  7. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  9. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  10. Recovering Windows after Linux Experiment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering Windows after Linux Experiment: Greetings, I have a Beelink Pentium Mini PC. It's 3 years old and long in the tooth in regards to speed. Recently I rented a movie of iTunes and the PC version of that is memory leak city. Brought the system to a crawl -- but to Windows 10 credit -- did NOT crash Windows....