Windows 10: Your free Spades game

Discus and support Your free Spades game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Why don't you just hang it up on making card games? Your spades card game is almost as bad as Microsoft Hearts. It cheats also. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KevinBaileyWX, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Your free Spades game

Dear Microsoft,

Why don't you just hang it up on making card games? Your spades card game is almost as bad as Microsoft Hearts. It cheats also. I go nil. A spade is played. I play a higher spade and my partner plays a low spade on the cards forcing me to take the trick and lose nil. Then my partner plays a high spade next hand. My partner had a high spade from the beginning, but didn't play the hand right. So we are set numerous points making it hard to catch up. That is just one mistake the game makes.

Your banners that come out the right side of screen are stupid to start with. They appear at the beginning of the game. And they don't make any sense. Microsoft, why can't you make card games fair to start with? Also when you try to go blind nil, you get screwed with the ace of spades or several other high card suit. Keeping track of wins and loses is a waste of time too.

The game is also too slow. The scoring is slow. You guys must have too much time on your hands to make a card game that cheats and does worthless stupid things. No wonder it was free to get. And the ads on the sides are distracting. Looks like you people need some help on making card games.

There's more to it than what I have said here, but I'll leave it to you to read this and maybe you will learn something. Cheers!

:)

KevinBaileyWX, Jul 12, 2019
  2. boskey Win User

spades

Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on Windows 10, I wouldn't put it pass them. *Mad

boskey, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Spades game crashes with error: "A network error occurred while communicating with the game server". Error Code: 0x80041006.

Hello Deepika,

Over half the time I play Microsoft Internet Spades it crashes with a server error at some point and it seems to be getting even more frequent with time. This problem is not with any of the users, it is a problem with the server or with the person in charge
    of that server. I suggest you take the appropriate steps WITHIN MICROSOFT to fix this server or replace the person in charge of it. This is affecting millions of Windows users, INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES - it is extremely frustrating to play a game
    for 15 minutes and see the server disconnect, etc. Today I played 4 games of Internet Spades - all 4 disconnected 5-15 minutes into the game ... I was not able to finish one game. Try playing about 10 games yourself and see how many times the server drops
    out.

Thank you.

MicrosoftBit, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Your free Spades game

spades

Boskey, I had the same problem with a Spades game I downloaded from the Windows Store. After I while, I deleted it and installed a different Spades game from the Store and it works fine.

Vince Massi, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Your free Spades game

1. Your free Spades game - Similar Threads - free Spades game

2. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  3. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  4. The Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Spades: Just got error code 0x803F8001 and message saying game not available in my account. But, it shows installed in Microsoft Store. I cannot play. WHy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-spades/2a24665a-bd22-47c9-93a1-019b2a5868f9
  5. Internet Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Spades: Win 7 games for Win 10 Internet spades from Winaero won't connect to the game server after a recent Win 10 update. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-spades/6ce06b69-7e47-484d-89ef-e0be06a25695
  6. Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus: Although I have toggled that Flash Player is/can be used, I still cannot open this game. I do not get that puzzle piece in the toolbar to click. I am more than frustrated that of all my activities, the one I use to unwind is unable to be played on my brand new desktop....
  7. Spades lagging

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades lagging: The game Spades that I’ve downloaded from the Store keeps lagging. I think the adds are culprit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spades-lagging/d65597ed-faf0-49ea-a7e0-2fbab054d928"
  8. Spades Mania

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades Mania: I want to add Spades Mania game to Nox Emulator but I cannot find the file extension in properties and I also cannot find the downloaded files because they haven’t been saved to the download folder since a recent update. Cortana cannot find the files and I failed to redirect...
  9. Free Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Game: Subnautica is free until the holidays on the Epic Game Store | PC Gamer https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/ 123488
  10. spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spades: Hi, once again I am having problems with internet spades, this time when playing the game, it decides that it wants to quit, the drop down box appears and off it goes even when I want to play on any suggestions or is it Microsoft sabotaging the game because I have it on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is free spades game on microsoft edge freezeing up