Windows 10: “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...

Discus and support “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this window pop up whilst playing Minecraft Java Edition on a online server. The message has gotten me concerned as system messages probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Corinthecj, Jan 11, 2021.

1. “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...

I got this window pop up whilst playing Minecraft Java Edition on a online server. The message has gotten me concerned as system messages probably aren’t meant to have “!!” after the message. I ran my anti virus “avg antivirus free” and it didn’t find anything and during the scan i got a windows notification saying:

Restart required

3:55pm

Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device:

Pci Bus

I haven’t recieved another pop up since then it’s been and hour and i haven’t restarted my pc either in case of malware.

I’m using an Acer aspire E 15 running windows 10

Can someone please help me figure out if this is a virus or maybe just windows.

:)

Corinthecj, Jan 11, 2021

2. Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect !!

Hi Devon,

To isolate your concern about the message you're getting, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer settings before this error popped up?
    • When exactly are you getting this?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run a full scan of antivirus and see if it will find any malicious items.

You can also run the
    Hardware and Devices
    Troubleshooter with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect!

Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect! massage and how to solved it?

suresh100MB, Jan 11, 2021
  4. “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...

Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect!

Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect! massage . how to solve?

suresh100MB, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

“Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...

1. “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to... - Similar Threads - “Your hardware settings

2. Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.: I installed windows 11 few days ago and since then everytime i run my notebook i got message that my hardware setting has changed. it is from AMD. i tried to reinstall amd drivers, but it did not change anything. I also tried to install older version it did not want to...
  3. Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.: I installed windows 11 few days ago and since then everytime i run my notebook i got message that my hardware setting has changed. it is from AMD. i tried to reinstall amd drivers, but it did not change anything. I also tried to install older version it did not want to...
  4. This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot": I'm a windows 10 pro user and having an AMD A6 processor with AMD R4 graphics card. After a windows update my laptop was showing that "hardware settings have been changed and it needs a reboot". After this mylaptop is working slow and everything is like lagging a bit cursor...
  5. Get Message "Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these...

Get Message "Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these...: How To Solve 1. Press Window + R on your keyboard, then Enter 2. Type services.msc 3. Find services named AMD External Events Utility, then double click it. 4. Go to Startup Type and choose Disabled 5. Click Apply and OK Done I hope it can solve your problems....
  6. Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in Windows 10 News
    Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: [ATTACH]If when your Windows 10 device boots and you receive the message “Your hardware […] This article Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot..."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot...": I had been getting the "Your hardware setting have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect" message for a couple of days but today I am getting a BSOD shortly after Windows starts and this is looping. I built this desktop with AsRock B450M Pro4...
  8. "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: I (again) get the message after my system was upgraded. This is an issue that has been around for many years. It has affected thousands, yet Microsoft is unable to address the issue. Either they have no interest, or the real concern is how such a "virus" can be place in the...
  9. "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: I (again) get the message after my system was upgraded. This is an issue that has been around for many years. It has affected thousands, yet Microsoft is unable to address the issue. Either they have no interest, or the real concern is how such a "virus" can be place in the...
  10. Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...

Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...: Hello, every time I restart my laptop, I get this annoying message: " Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect !! " no matter how many times I reboot. What's the cause, is there a fix or only a clean...