Windows 10: Your Internet Access is blocked

Discus and support Your Internet Access is blocked in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two laptops, both the Windows 10 enterprise. Since last three days, I am getting the error "your internet connectin is blocked" error on all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by akkhandelwal, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Your Internet Access is blocked

I have two laptops, both the Windows 10 enterprise. Since last three days, I am getting the error "your internet connectin is blocked" error on all the browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox. So far I have done the following, but still not able to get connected to the internet.

Tried by both wired and wireless connection- the connection shows I am connected to the internet, but when I open the browser, I get the same error.

So far I have tried the following steps:

1. Reset the Browsers

2. Disabled all the firewalls.

3. Reset the network adapters.

4. Flushed DNS

5. Disabled IPV6

6. Used Windows Media disk to re-install the Windows - Keeping all the files and programs.

The Windows diagnostic does not find any error, except that the site I am trying to reach is not responding.

Any suggestion how to fix this problem. I am surprised that both the laptops will have this issue at the same time . I have also tried to revert the window to earlier date, but still the same issue.

I do not want to loose programs installed on this laptop so do not want to do clean install of the Windows.

Any other option to get the internet back is appreciated.

Thanks

Ashok

:)

akkhandelwal, Jan 12, 2021

2. "Your internet access is blocked"

You may want to turn off firewall or other security software for a test. This post may help too:

chicagotech, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Block Internet Access

I'm using Windows Phone 8.1 denim edition. I want to block all the internet access to my windows phone.

Tried Kids' corner,but that can be easily skipped.even a phone call returns the main start screen.

I need an idea how to block internet access.Are there any suggestions?

Eranga Hansaja, Jan 12, 2021
  4. mkr10001 Win User

Your Internet Access is blocked

Internet Access Blocked

So I just noticed my plex media server is unaccessible from my TV, says server unavailable. I can view the server (which is running on my laptop) when I go to 127.0.0.1 but if I try and go to the full private ip address I get this message.
    I even tried turning Windows firewall completely off and I still get that message. I also get it when trying to log in to my router....
    I also get general failure when pinging any local IPs
    What is blocking me, if not windows firewall?

Your Internet access is blocked

Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
    Try:

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

o

mkr10001, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Your Internet Access is blocked

1. Your Internet Access is blocked - Similar Threads - Internet Access blocked

2. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  3. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  4. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  5. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  6. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  8. "Your internet access is blocked"

"Your internet access is blocked": A while ago, my Dad switched all of the Family computers to windows 10, and one of them, stopped working, I got it to where the internet works, but when I try to go into chrome, it says "your internet access is blocked" and "firewall or antivirus and software may have been...
  9. INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED: [IMG]I updated my windows 10 version (1909) and since then all my browsers can't access the internet. I tried the troubleshooting approach but still I couldn't resolve it. You can see from the picture attached that I am connected to the WiFi network but "Your Internet access...
  10. Internet access blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet access blocked: Attempting to access Router, the message 'Internet Access is Blocked' shows. I have disabled Windows Firewall but still blocked. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access-blocked/72c78239-33c1-42d7-8f66-cbf5e925e8cc"