Windows 10: Your internet don't have a valid IP error

Discus and support Your internet don't have a valid IP error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! ‎I have a big problem! ‎I connect to internet with "USB tethering". I was working with my pc and suddenly network disconnected. ‎I pulled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amin_89, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Amin_89 Win User

Your internet don't have a valid IP error

Hi!​

‎I have a big problem! ‎I connect to internet with "USB tethering". I was working with my pc and suddenly network disconnected. ‎I pulled the cable and reconnected it.‎ ‎‎And I reconnected it.‎ ‎But It's not working anymore! I go to "change adaptor option" and I see my network named "Ethernet 7". ‎I saw write something like this:​

Identifying....​

Note: It only don't work with 1 of my phone. I test other and it work nice.​

thank in advance!​

:)

Amin_89, Jan 26, 2021

2. Repeated "wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration" error message daily

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP Configuration is often appear on Windows 10/8.1/7 based operating system. The average Windows user encountered the problem when wanting to connect to a Wi-Fi or Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet. Here
    is an example of an error message that often appears when connecting to the network:

• Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Local area connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wireless network connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    try steps here: Fix Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP Configuration | Get Help in Windows 10

dedyprasetiyo724, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Ethernet dosen,t have a valid ip configuration

It says the same thing at my end when my Ethernet is working perfectly as shown below:

Your internet don't have a valid IP error [​IMG]

Matthew Wai, Jan 26, 2021
  4. red61 Win User

Ethernet dosen,t have a valid ip configuration

Hi My erthernet connection stoped working, and I can't get it going again. It stopped working after I was looking at some network programs on a PE rescue disk, that i had not used before. Whether It was something I done or it just died I don't know.
    Windows 10 10.0.18362 and tried 10.0.19035
    Cable has light when you plug it in
    Network connections says "unidentified network".
    Troubleshooter says "Ethernet dosn,t have a valid ip configuration"
    Device manager has everything listed as working.
    Network connections Status window says IPv4 no network access, IPv6 no network access, speed 100.0 Mbps, Diagnose says, "Ethernet dosn,t have a valid ip configuration"
    I uninstalled all network adapters, restarted and reinstalled network adapters.
    I reistalled Windows 10, still not working.
    Any help would be appreciated, Thanks Shane.

red61, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Your internet don't have a valid IP error - Similar Threads - internet don't valid

2. Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet doesn’t have valid ip: No clue how to fix this any help is appreciated thanks in advance submitted by /u/godandtitans [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcqzau/ethernet_doesnt_have_valid_ip/
  3. Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP: I work from home, but lately I've been having issues with my internet dropping. I keep getting this message that the ethernet doesn't have a valid IP, but I never had this issue until anout month or so ago. What can I do to fix this? It's been making working from home very...
  4. no valid IP setting in connecting internet

no valid IP setting in connecting internet: when connecting to internet, display no valid IP setting, troubling shooting cannot rectify the problem. assistance needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-valid-ip-setting-in-connecting-internet/cd75805d-05ad-4b3b-947e-bc313abc27cf
  5. “Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration” error

“Ethernet doesn’t have a valid ip configuration” error: I have a 169.254.x.x ip address and I can’t seem to get my dhcp client to give me my real ip address. I’ve tried to use the ipconfig release and ipconfig renew commands but when I do the renew command it just times out. I’ve also tried to go into services and restart my dhcp...
  6. No internet due to 0x79 error, ethernet lacks a valid IP configuration?

No internet due to 0x79 error, ethernet lacks a valid IP configuration?: Hello everyone. Today I lost my internet connection Ethernet on my laptop and have been unable to regain it. When I connect the laptop to my iphone through wifi everything works fine. The windows diagnostics tool tells me that Ethernet 2 lacks a valid IP-configuration. The...
  7. Ip does not have valid ip configuration

Ip does not have valid ip configuration: i just resetted my pc again on windows 10. to fix wifi problems. but now it says ip doesnt not have valid ip configuration. i tried resetting the catalog and that stuff. didnt work....
  8. doesn't have a valid IP configuration

doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Unable to get internet connection via LAN or WiFi. All other machines on the network connect fine. Troubleshooter shows: "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration I've tried: 1. Troubleshooter (as above) 2. Reset...
  9. Doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello all. I've been having the above issue at different times and it is getting a bit irritating to restart the modem(router). How can I permanently fix it so that my internet can be online 24/7 without me having resetting the box? And how come it says that I have...
  10. Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello, I'm about 4 hours deep into trying to fix this. I've followed several forum posts with similar issues, with no luck. I've been running windows 10 on my PC with my current hardware (including modem/router) for about a year now with no issues. Yesterday I booted...