Windows 10: "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

Discus and support "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, im running windows 10 home edition version 1909 as an administrator and i cant seem to find the "virus and threat protection" in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adamzambre, Apr 30, 2020.

1. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

Hello there, im running windows 10 home edition version 1909 as an administrator and i cant seem to find the "virus and threat protection" in the update & security tab in the settings. I dont have any third party antiviruses installed.

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried... [​IMG]

So after not finding it there, i tried to search for it in the search bar and this is what i got.

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried... [​IMG]

All i want to do is access the virus and threat protection tab so i can exclude a folder for scanning since everytime i try to run the the program containing the folder, windows defender keeps telling me its a virus

:)

adamzambre, Apr 30, 2020

2. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help.

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)

bobthebuilderD, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Can't turn on Windows Defender - "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..."

I downloaded the latest version of Win 10 and was disappointed that I cannot turn on Windows Defender Security. Same message as many others: "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available.
    Contact IT Help Desk for more information." My laptop is not on a network,I am the sole user and I do not have any other anti-virus apps installed. Where do I go now please?

<Original title - Windows Defender >

MonicaDeblegiers, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Leciebj Win User

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

Who are IT administrators on my account?

I receive a message stated: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.

There should not be any IT activities on my pc?

Leciebj, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

1. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried... - Similar Threads - administrator has limited

2. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  3. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...: I tried reseting my windows and deleting everything but it didnt worked. I dont know what to do. Thanks for the help in advance and have a nice day:...
  4. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...: I tried reseting my windows and deleting everything but it didnt worked. I dont know what to do. Thanks for the help in advance and have a nice day:...
  5. your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...: hi i wanted to run a scan on laptop and when i tried open the virus and threat protcations it says '.'i searched in forms and tried all of them like doing reg cammands,checking for school or work accounts,deleteing third party anti virus atleast i think i did but im not...
  6. your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I recently reset my computerWindows 11 pro1050 GTX NVIDIA MSIRyzen 5And all of the sudden my windows defender antivirus was disabled and I could not edit it because my defender would say "Security at a glance" and If i tried opening the panel to run scans and turn on the...
  7. "Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access...

"Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access...: I just recently did a full factory reset to my computer. When I was trying to download my apps and change my settings, I noticed that whenever I would open Windows Defender or try to download a game from the Microsoft store it would tell me that "Your IT administrator has...
  8. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I've downloaded an unverified game setup from an unknown site. After installing games , there were few steps like "Disable window defender then start the game". As I followed the exact steps and allow the setup to disable my window defender. Now I'm getting " Your IT...
  9. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I've downloaded an unverified game setup from an unknown site. After installing games , there were few steps like "Disable window defender then start the game". As I followed the exact steps and allow the setup to disable my window defender. Now I'm getting " Your IT...
  10. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I can't access Virus & Threat protection on my PC because of " Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available." I can't setup a pin number on my PC because when I try to setup Windows Hello it says my PC...