Windows 10: "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am...

Discus and support "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is the second time I am getting an error that doesn't make any sense in a span of few days. Some apps/features are inaccessible because apparently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Zekić, Mar 4, 2024.

1. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am...

This is the second time I am getting an error that doesn't make any sense in a span of few days. Some apps/features are inaccessible because apparently they have been restricted by an IT administrator, how can this happen if I am using a personal account. I have tried multiple methods that I've seen other people use to fix the problem with but none of them worked for me. I even tried logging in with a brand new personal account and logging out of the one I had previously used but the problem persisted.

:)

David Zekić, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Sabya R Win User

how to fix IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Hi,

Can you please follow the steps as provided below -

https://www.kapilarya.com/your-it-administrator...

The website is provided by Microsoft MVP.

Sabya R, Mar 4, 2024
  3. your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

i want to solve my problem , so please help me.

Om Prakash5, Mar 4, 2024
  4. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am...

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

"Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am...

1. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am... - Similar Threads - administrator has limited

2. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..." even though I am...: This is the second time I am getting an error that doesn't make any sense in a span of few days. Some apps/features are inaccessible because apparently they have been restricted by an IT administrator, how can this happen if I am using a personal account. I have tried...
  3. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  4. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  5. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  6. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  7. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App: How can i turn this thing off like im the main owner of this pc and account and saying i dont got access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/e66edbff-9807-4165-9000-22558e3857a1
  8. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App: How can i turn this thing off like im the main owner of this pc and account and saying i dont got access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/e66edbff-9807-4165-9000-22558e3857a1
  9. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...
  10. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...