Windows 10: "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App" Problem.

Discus and support "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App" Problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I wanna go to controlled folder access., but it says "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App". And I wanna open Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SilvioZlk, Jan 13, 2021.

1. SilvioZlk Win User

"Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App" Problem.

I wanna go to controlled folder access., but it says "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App". And I wanna open Windows Security but it's just blank. Here is a screenshot: "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App" Problem. 1b964531-dfc6-41c0-8768-78e15e01425f?upload=true.png

:)

SilvioZlk, Jan 13, 2021

2. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help.

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)

bobthebuilderD, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Can't turn on Windows Defender - "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..."

I downloaded the latest version of Win 10 and was disappointed that I cannot turn on Windows Defender Security. Same message as many others: "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available.
    Contact IT Help Desk for more information." My laptop is not on a network,I am the sole user and I do not have any other anti-virus apps installed. Where do I go now please?

<Original title - Windows Defender >

MonicaDeblegiers, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App" Problem. - Similar Threads - Administrator Has Limited

2. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I can't access Virus & Threat protection on my PC because of " Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available." I can't setup a pin number on my PC because when I try to setup Windows Hello it says my PC...
  3. "Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Page not available", "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...: [ATTACH] Nothing much needs to be said here. I don't have any 3rd party antivirus software and I do not download sketchy things. This is what happens when I try to go to my antivirus settings. Windows 10 Home...
  4. "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app": I don't use an HP pro for starters. I don't know why this is happening now. I use to be able to download whatever I wanted. This is an old laptop but it still works how I wanted it too. I use to be able to turn on anti virus whenever I wanted. Who's this IT administrator that...
  5. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App: Hi I recently bought an Acer Nitro 5 from Curry's PC World and I've been getting this strange error when trying to access my Anti-Virus. "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App" I have browsed different forums, YouTube videos and tech sites to...
  6. Pop up saying "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app. Contact...

Pop up saying "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app. Contact...: I am getting this popup: [ATTACH] This is my own personal computer and I do not have an IT helpdesk so who do i ask or how can i change this as its not letting me access my virus and threat settings as i need it to disable protecting me on a certain app....
  7. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....: I'm having this problem when i wanted to do a full scan with my windows defender. i tried everything on the internet including the guide on this community and it does not help me at all. i have change the thing in gpedit.msc and nothing happended. deleted my 3rd party...
  8. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...: Hello there, im running windows 10 home edition version 1909 as an administrator and i cant seem to find the "virus and threat protection" in the update & security tab in the settings. I dont have any third party antiviruses installed. [IMG] So after not finding it there,...
  9. IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app... Windows Defender

IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app... Windows Defender: Hello, I get the following error when I try to access my Windows Defender: IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app. I don't have any 3rd party virus detection tool, except for the Malwarebytes tool which does not cause conflicts with Windows Defender...
  10. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

IT administrator has limited access to some areas message: I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help. Version 1803 (OS Build...