Windows 10: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....

Discus and support Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having this problem when i wanted to do a full scan with my windows defender. i tried everything on the internet including the guide on this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by muhammadhafiz2, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....

I'm having this problem when i wanted to do a full scan with my windows defender. i tried everything on the internet including the guide on this community and it does not help me at all. i have change the thing in gpedit.msc and nothing happended. deleted my 3rd party Antivirus and tried to find the disable antispy in regedit but i dont have it. still the problem presist. can anyone help?

:)

muhammadhafiz2, Jul 7, 2020

2. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help.

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)

bobthebuilderD, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Can't turn on Windows Defender - "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..."

I downloaded the latest version of Win 10 and was disappointed that I cannot turn on Windows Defender Security. Same message as many others: "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available.
    Contact IT Help Desk for more information." My laptop is not on a network,I am the sole user and I do not have any other anti-virus apps installed. Where do I go now please?

<Original title - Windows Defender >

MonicaDeblegiers, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....

Access to path denighed

No apologies required. So easy to get misdirected in the maze of Windows

I followed your suggested steps,,, at Virus and Threat Protection I get the following message:

"Page not available

Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this application. Contact IT helpdesk for more information"

Curious since this is a stand alone pc at home and I am the only user.

GeneGraziano, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app....

1. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.... - Similar Threads - administrator has limited

2. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  3. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  4. your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this appi want to solve my problem , so please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/4cae40e5-1bca-480a-bbce-5b9c9ef3fe4d
  5. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  6. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  7. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App: How can i turn this thing off like im the main owner of this pc and account and saying i dont got access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/e66edbff-9807-4165-9000-22558e3857a1
  8. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App: How can i turn this thing off like im the main owner of this pc and account and saying i dont got access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/e66edbff-9807-4165-9000-22558e3857a1
  9. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...
  10. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...