Windows 10: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Discus and support Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GSWebb, May 26, 2023.

1. GSWebb Win User

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please do the following and upload the respective logs.Step 1Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app :Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST64.exe Run FRST64.exe and click "Scan".Upload the two logs, namely, FRST.txt and Addition.txt, to your OneDrive and share the link here.Step 2Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app :Download defender_diag.bat. Right-click on the file, click Properties, Unblock

:)

GSWebb, May 26, 2023

2. Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app.

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 26, 2023
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, May 26, 2023
  4. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Kapil Arya MVP, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

1. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app - Similar Threads - administrator has limited

2. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: I try to go on to my virus and threat protection tab however when I go to windows security directly it’s not there and when I do it through settings this appears...
  3. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  4. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  5. your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this appi want to solve my problem , so please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/4cae40e5-1bca-480a-bbce-5b9c9ef3fe4d
  6. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  7. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  8. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App: How can i turn this thing off like im the main owner of this pc and account and saying i dont got access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/e66edbff-9807-4165-9000-22558e3857a1
  9. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App

Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access To Some Areas Of This App: How can i turn this thing off like im the main owner of this pc and account and saying i dont got access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-some/e66edbff-9807-4165-9000-22558e3857a1
  10. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...