Windows 10: "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app"

Discus and support "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't use an HP pro for starters. I don't know why this is happening now. I use to be able to download whatever I wanted. This is an old laptop but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nathriahardison, Oct 30, 2020.

1. "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app"

I don't use an HP pro for starters. I don't know why this is happening now. I use to be able to download whatever I wanted. This is an old laptop but it still works how I wanted it too. I use to be able to turn on anti virus whenever I wanted. Who's this IT administrator that popped up?

:)

nathriahardison, Oct 30, 2020

2. IT administrator has limited access to some areas message

I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help.

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)

bobthebuilderD, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app" :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

"Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app"

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

"Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app"

1. "Your IT administrator has limited some areas on this app" - Similar Threads - administrator has limited

2. "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App": ,,This happened to me 3 times already i factory reset my computer and it still doesn't work i also set up and new Microsoft account and no help. I already tried all the help on this link:...
  3. "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Some Areas Of this App": ,,This happened to me 3 times already i factory reset my computer and it still doesn't work i also set up and new Microsoft account and no help. I already tried all the help on this link:...
  4. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  5. Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: System InformationOperating system : Windows 11 ProCpu : Ryzen 7 5800xGPU : Geforce RTX 4060Motherboard : MSI MPG B550 Gaming PlusBoot Drive : 222GB SSDMy problem, I was experiencing issues with my performance earlier so I factory reset my computer and when everything was...
  6. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  7. "your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app"

"your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app": I just change my activation key from Windows 11 Edu to Windows 11 Pro, then after I reset the windows with clean instalation I just realized I cant access the "Virus & Threat Protection" from windows security. Anyway, after I reset my laptop it came with McAfee as default...
  8. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...
  9. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app: Split from this thread. Your system is most likely infected. The "Your IT administrator has limited access" message may appear for several reasons. The Defender service configuration is incorrect, or registry-based policies are in effect, or there is malware on board.Please...
  10. "your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app": when i try to acces my virus and threat protection to turn it off, as some websites that i know are safe still require me to turn it off to download stuff, it says "your IT administrator does has limited some areas of this app" im signed in with an admin account and i could...