Windows 10: Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart...

Discus and support Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was this on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Axel Reid, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Axel Reid Win User

Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart...

When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was this on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't and i plugged to charge, even not charging.

I googled this, and i saw alot of them showing to troubleshooting, bios update and more. But my laptop even not turning on.

My laptop is Asus vivobook s15, i recenly bought, it is new.

Help me. I'm scared

:)

Axel Reid, Apr 18, 2021

2. Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 18, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 18, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart... - Similar Threads - laptop run problems

2. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC run into problem need to restart: My PC keeps getting error message however it keeps in restarting and no changes even multiple restart. I shutdown properly the computer then when I turn it on still shows like this. How can I start my PC properly without this? I dont want to do clean installation in this PC...
  3. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC run into problem need to restart: My PC keeps getting error message however it keeps in restarting and no changes even multiple restart. I shutdown properly the computer then when I turn it on still shows like this. How can I start my PC properly without this? I dont want to do clean installation in this PC...
  4. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  6. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  7. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

8. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  9. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  10. Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart: I recently built a new system with the following components: AMD 3700X CPU; AMD Ryzen 5700XT GPU; 2X 16 Mb Trident Z RGB RAM modules; Gigabyte X570 AORUS Master MB. I purchased and installed a new copy of WIN 10. I also downloaded the latest drivers from AMD to include their...