Windows 10: Your Mailbox Has Been Temporarily Moved

Discus and support Your Mailbox Has Been Temporarily Moved in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, folks: I've never seen anything like this before, and hadn't thought of it before, but it may (or may not) have something to do with the last two... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wynona, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Wynona Win User

Your Mailbox Has Been Temporarily Moved

Hi, folks:

I've never seen anything like this before, and hadn't thought of it before, but it may (or may not) have something to do with the last two Insider Builds:

Your Mailbox Has Been Temporarily Moved [​IMG]

I uninstalled and reinstalled Office 365, but I still have the notice.

This machine is dual boot, with RTM and Insider partitions. The installation on RTM works fine, although there have been some serious problems with Outlook 2016 of late.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?

:)

Wynona, Jun 16, 2018
  2. fourfone Win User

Moving mailboxes between memory cards

I have a 512MB memory card that has a number of email mailboxes on it and want to upgrade to a 1GB card. How can I move the mailboxes? I backed up old card are restored it on the new using PC Suite backup but the mailboxes are not there!

fourfone, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Nokia 6730c; Can't delete mailbox; "you must be connected to remove a mailbox"

try this or read the link below hope this helps

Perform the following steps on your device, which includes built-in Email client:

• Select Menu
    • Select Email
    • Select Settings
    • Select Mail for Exchange
    • Select Options
    • Select Remove mailbox
    • Select Yes
    Since the Email application is built-in on the device, there is nothing to uninstall. The only necessary steps is to remove the mailbox.

http://www.nokia-ph-gs.com/nokiamessaging/faq.php

techbuzzireland, Jun 16, 2018
  4. abood2000 Win User

Can't delete mailbox from E75 - help!

ad from your statement you tried it in the yahoo mailbox settings, this would be exactly what you should not do, but go from the MAIN SCREEN in the steps I listed

abood2000, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Your Mailbox Has Been Temporarily Moved - Similar Threads - Mailbox Has Been

2. Your account has been locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your account has been locked: Hi , i want to login to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but can't , it says Your account has been locked . please help me recover it .the account is for my work , gaming and i cant use it from 08/05/2022...
  3. Your account has been locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account has been locked: Hi , i want to login to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but can't , it says Your account has been locked . please help me recover it .the account is for my work , gaming and i cant use it from 08/05/2022...
  4. Your request has been blocked

Your request has been blocked: So, I hit this error about my request being blocked when I attempted to go browse surface.com for a new Surface Laptop 4.After reading through the forums on this and ruling out number 1 I'm not using any kind of proxy here, I'm now concerned about number 2 an automated...
  5. Your request has been blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your request has been blocked: So, I hit this error about my request being blocked when I attempted to go browse surface.com for a new Surface Laptop 4.After reading through the forums on this and ruling out number 1 I'm not using any kind of proxy here, I'm now concerned about number 2 an automated...
  6. Search Indexing has been temporarily paused in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Search Indexing has been temporarily paused in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Search Indexing is an integral part of the Windows 11/10 OS, which ensures that it can be shown to them when a user tries to find a file or folder. Without indexing, WIndows search will be a lot slower as files will be searched in real-time, and the process will have...
  7. C: drive has been moved

C: drive has been moved: My C: drive is now showing as an external drive of the computer. When creating a backup file on Quicken I inadvertently typed a SMALL c: and now it is not recognized as my computer DEVICE. How do I restore it?...
  8. C: drive has been moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: drive has been moved: My C: drive is now showing as an external drive of the computer. When creating a backup file on Quicken I inadvertently typed a SMALL c: and now it is not recognized as my computer DEVICE. How do I restore it?...
  9. C: drive has been moved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Shortcut Has been moved or changed

Shortcut Has been moved or changed: Whenever I download Stream Labs OBS and try to run it, it always says This shortcut has been moved or changed an will not run properly. I haven't moved or changed it at all....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your mailbox has been temporarily moved on window 10