Windows 10: "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

Discus and support "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Is there a fix for the error "Your message couldn't be sent" when sending messages from Windows phone link to Samsung phones?Thanks very much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimPaul4, Jun 24, 2022.

1. TimPaul4 Win User

"Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

Hello,Is there a fix for the error "Your message couldn't be sent" when sending messages from Windows phone link to Samsung phones?Thanks very much

:)

TimPaul4, Jun 24, 2022
  2. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jun 24, 2022
  3. MS app for 10, Your Phone not copying clickable links in messages,

appears in the sent messages as only text.

See when you select to copy text in a browser, if there is a hyperlink, it will preserve it when pasted in another browser tab text box.

But with the Your Phone 10 app from MS, it is text only. Is there a setting for that, cause otherwise the phone app is not very useful to me. I just sent a forum message with a clickable link to a friend's phone, but comes out as text only. So then had to use the phone to share the link. So not useful if have to double the work, might as well just use the phone and not bother with windows linked to the phone.

sdowney717, Jun 24, 2022
  4. "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

"Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

"Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

"Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

1. "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link - Similar Threads - message couldn't sent

2. Phone link messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link messages: Phone link : Is there any way to delete messages off the phone link app within Phone link? My phone was destroyed and I had to get a new one and so now I can't go back and delete the old messages off the destroyed phone and they are still on phone link....
  3. Phone link messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link messages: Phone link : Is there any way to delete messages off the phone link app within Phone link? My phone was destroyed and I had to get a new one and so now I can't go back and delete the old messages off the destroyed phone and they are still on phone link....
  4. phone link no messages

phone link no messages: iphone 14 and phone link. I am not receiving text messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-no-messages/7cbb8534-ae73-442f-9c58-71e3256c959f
  5. phone link no messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link no messages: iphone 14 and phone link. I am not receiving text messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-no-messages/7cbb8534-ae73-442f-9c58-71e3256c959f
  6. Phone Link and messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link and messages: I installed Phone Link on my new Windows 11 computer yesterday. Phone Link and my iPhone are connected but I don't receive messages in Phone Link, although I can send them. I've had messages sent to me from both android and iPhones but that doesn't make any difference. Any...
  7. Phone Link and messages

Phone Link and messages: I installed Phone Link on my new Windows 11 computer yesterday. Phone Link and my iPhone are connected but I don't receive messages in Phone Link, although I can send them. I've had messages sent to me from both android and iPhones but that doesn't make any difference. Any...
  8. "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

"Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link: Hello,Is there a fix for the error "Your message couldn't be sent" when sending messages from Windows phone link to Samsung phones?Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-message-couldnt-be-sent-phone-link/f7984318-7fe2-4fc6-b12e-e9f224313f14
  9. Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent": My messages are being sent, but on my Phone Link app, they are giving me the "Sending....." for about a minute, and then it pops up under the message, saying "your message cannot be sent. Retry" On my phone, it shows the message has been sent after the minute pause in the...
  10. Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent"

Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent": My messages are being sent, but on my Phone Link app, they are giving me the "Sending....." for about a minute, and then it pops up under the message, saying "your message cannot be sent. Retry" On my phone, it shows the message has been sent after the minute pause in the...