Windows 10: Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

Discus and support Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The spacebar might be the most used button on your keyboard, but that doesn't mean that it can't do even more. At least, that's what Synaptics thinks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

Read more: Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar | The Verge

:)

Brink, Jun 4, 2015
  2. Bob_793 Win User

search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

i repeat - if you have a laptop without a touch screen, turn down the sensitivity (make it less sensitive) of your track pad. if you have a touch screen then also be sure to turn off the setting that let's you use the touch screen with gloves

Bob_793, Jun 4, 2015
  3. Bob_793 Win User
    search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

does your laptop have a touch screen? if yes, turn off the feature that allows you to use gloves with the touch screen.

if it does not have a touch screen, turn down (reduce) the sensitivity on the track pad. also you might try playing with some of the touch pad settings. i am about 95% certain it has to do with the track pad on your computer (assuming you do not have a touch
    screen).

Bob_793, Jun 4, 2015
Thema:

Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

1. Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar - Similar Threads - next laptop might

2. Laptop pointer too sensitive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop pointer too sensitive: The pointer on my Asus laptop suddenly became overly sensitive today. I changed the setting to the lowest sensitivity, but the pointer is still way too sensitive. I makes unselected windows come up constantly. Running Windows 10. Is there a fix for this ? Help will be...
  3. How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?: How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-adjust-the-touch-screen-sensitivity/c12bb992-1d4e-4990-8830-1c432a34d99e
  4. Touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen sensitivity: Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is annoying... Someone please help.....
  5. These files might be harmful to your computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    These files might be harmful to your computer: I transferred some of my files from my phone to my hard drive, but once I sorted and transferred those files to the folders a warning always shows up. No virus or anything on my Windows 10 laptop and this warning is already grating on my nerves. What can I do about it? Thanks...
  6. Might have caught some malware

in Browsers and Email
    Might have caught some malware: Hello. I use Windows 10 and Chrome.Ever since a few days ago I started getting pop up links to ads sites such as offers.alibaba.com etc,.For example:when I click on normal texts on a web page(or just a link),sometimes it(my desired webpage) opens on a new tab and the...
  7. driver for hp sensitive touch control

driver for hp sensitive touch control: i installed quick launch button driver for those sensitive touch control and now my boot is on loop with error checking? then restart 10526
  8. non touch laptop

non touch laptop: sorry guys i know this isnt the place to post this but Im new to the site so not sure where to post but i have a non touch lap top what does this mean?? [img] 56847
  9. your current version of windows might be installed in an unsupported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your current version of windows might be installed in an unsupported: Getting the following trying to update my Win 10 Pro X64 VM to th2. [img] I have not relocated anything on this VM, all is stock standard as installed. Program files directory entries are default, unchanged. Ditto for all User directories. [img] I running the...
  10. Your next operating system: Your datacenter

in Windows 10 News
    Your next operating system: Your datacenter: It's time to start thinking about a new operating system layer: your entire datacenter, from networking to compute to storage, it's all one big computer now. With a new Windows release now just around the corner, we're all thinking about desktop and mobile operating...