Windows 10: Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

Discus and support Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The spacebar might be the most used button on your keyboard, but that doesn't mean that it can't do even more. At least, that's what Synaptics thinks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

Read more: Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar | The Verge

:)

Brink, Jun 4, 2015
  2. Bob_793 Win User

search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

i repeat - if you have a laptop without a touch screen, turn down the sensitivity (make it less sensitive) of your track pad. if you have a touch screen then also be sure to turn off the setting that let's you use the touch screen with gloves

Bob_793, Jun 4, 2015
  3. Bob_793 Win User
    search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

does your laptop have a touch screen? if yes, turn off the feature that allows you to use gloves with the touch screen.

if it does not have a touch screen, turn down (reduce) the sensitivity on the track pad. also you might try playing with some of the touch pad settings. i am about 95% certain it has to do with the track pad on your computer (assuming you do not have a touch
    screen).

Bob_793, Jun 4, 2015
Thema:

Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

1. Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar - Similar Threads - next laptop might

2. Touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch sensitivity: Is there a way in Windows 11 to set desired touchpad pressure? If so, I can't find it. There is a setting for "touchpad sensitivity" but that appears to mean scroll sensitivity, e.g., how far the cursor moves for a given amount of finger swipe on the pad, not the touch...
  3. Touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch sensitivity: Is there a way in Windows 11 to set desired touchpad pressure? If so, I can't find it. There is a setting for "touchpad sensitivity" but that appears to mean scroll sensitivity, e.g., how far the cursor moves for a given amount of finger swipe on the pad, not the touch...
  4. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  5. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  6. keyboard touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard touch sensitivity: When I type, the cursor often jumps to another portion of the manuscript without my instructing it to do so. Whenever I ask people about it, they say my finger touched some other part of the keyboard or my clothing brushed it, but neither is true. The only thing I can figure...
  7. How can I change the sensitivity of the spacebar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I change the sensitivity of the spacebar?: When Ihit thespacebar, I don't always get a space. Sometimes the words justruntogether. This was asked before but no clear answer? anyone got a solution for this. Its a Dell laptop XPS...
  8. Your Next SSD Might Be Slower (Thanks to QLC Flash)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Next SSD Might Be Slower (Thanks to QLC Flash): Interesting article from HTG on how some newer SSD drives may not be suitable for use as a boot drive. QLC (Quad Layer Cache) seems to be the culprit. Manufacturers are cramming more space into the same number of cells at the expense of reliability. Source: Your Next SSD...
  9. Touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen sensitivity: Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is annoying... Someone please help.....
  10. driver for hp sensitive touch control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for hp sensitive touch control: i installed quick launch button driver for those sensitive touch control and now my boot is on loop with error checking? then restart 10526