Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

Discus and support Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The spacebar might be the most used button on your keyboard, but that doesn't mean that it can't do even more. At least, that's what Synaptics thinks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar | The Verge

:)

Brink, Jun 4, 2015
  2. Bob_793 Win User

search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

i repeat - if you have a laptop without a touch screen, turn down the sensitivity (make it less sensitive) of your track pad. if you have a touch screen then also be sure to turn off the setting that let's you use the touch screen with gloves

Bob_793, Jun 4, 2015
  3. Bob_793 Win User
    search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

does your laptop have a touch screen? if yes, turn off the feature that allows you to use gloves with the touch screen.

if it does not have a touch screen, turn down (reduce) the sensitivity on the track pad. also you might try playing with some of the touch pad settings. i am about 95% certain it has to do with the track pad on your computer (assuming you do not have a touch
    screen).

Bob_793, Jun 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar - Similar Threads - next laptop might

2. Restore laptop factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore laptop factory settings: restore factory settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/restore-laptop-factory-settings/3ce2106c-9dc8-4c6e-b2dc-d87236fffd06
  3. unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10

unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10: unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/unable-to-use-2nd-monitor-on-hp-pavilion-laptop/82dbb084-0514-467a-93d4-776c57c91a22
  4. I have a gaming pc but it's not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a gaming pc but it's not working: I was getting 160 fps on my computer but now it only goes to 20-30 once I updated windows. I can't even play my video games once I updated windows. Can you help?...
  5. Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization": When Windows updates alerts me to available new Updates Ready to be installed....in Red I now see "Some settings are Managed by Your organization"...Please see attachment .... This began about 2 months ago following the creation of a new user Account. A Display issue was...
  6. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...
  7. Update always crashes my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update always crashes my laptop: Lease stop forcing updates to my laptop! It always crashes it and I have to reset it to factory settings, losing everyone of my files. I don’t need updates and they never work. Just ask if I want updates, and if I click “no” then dont force it. It has happened for the...
  8. Locked out of Windows 10 and have forgotten my password

Locked out of Windows 10 and have forgotten my password: Hi everyone, Urgent help needed please Yesterday my system crashed and I had to turn it off and then back on again. But it has been so long since I entered my password, that I have forgotten it. Is there any way of bypassing it so that I can get to User Accounts to...
  9. Throwing active window between multiple monitors using touch screens

Throwing active window between multiple monitors using touch screens: Way back in the day I remember being able to grab my active window with my mouse cursor and "throw" it around the screen. Yhis may have been an old version of Microsoft Plus! I now have Windows 10 and multiple touch screen monitors. I would like to grab my active window with...
  10. shut off this touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shut off this touch pad: I have a lenovo yoga 700 with windows 10, how do I shut off the touch pad when using a mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/shut-off-this-touch-pad/4d0a4488-a5c1-48e4-9471-fb36237a19bd