Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar

Discus and support Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The spacebar might be the most used button on your keyboard, but that doesn't mean that it can't do even more. At least, that's what Synaptics thinks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar | The Verge

:)

Brink, Jun 5, 2015
  2. Bob_793 Win User

search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

i repeat - if you have a laptop without a touch screen, turn down the sensitivity (make it less sensitive) of your track pad. if you have a touch screen then also be sure to turn off the setting that let's you use the touch screen with gloves

Bob_793, Jun 5, 2015
  3. Bob_793 Win User
    search/cortana keeps popping up after upgrade to windows 10

does your laptop have a touch screen? if yes, turn off the feature that allows you to use gloves with the touch screen.

if it does not have a touch screen, turn down (reduce) the sensitivity on the track pad. also you might try playing with some of the touch pad settings. i am about 95% certain it has to do with the track pad on your computer (assuming you do not have a touch
    screen).

Bob_793, Jun 5, 2015
Thema:

Your next laptop might have a touch-sensitive spacebar - Similar Threads - next laptop might

1. Next-gen Windows 10 ARM PCs will reportedly offer a massive boost in performance

in Windows 10 News
    Next-gen Windows 10 ARM PCs will reportedly offer a massive boost in performance: Qualcomm is betting big on Snapdragon processor for Windows 10 on ARM project. At Computex, the chipmaker unveiled the Snapdragon 850 exclusively for Always Connected PCs. 850 is separate from the 845 as it has been optimized for use with Windows PCs. While the latest...
  2. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for June 19 - 22

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for June 19 - 22: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. Read on below and click on each of the game profiles for pre-order...
  3. Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019: It was a little over a year ago, that I broke the news that Microsoft had stopped the development of HoloLens V2 and was pushing forward to V3. Since then, I have been asked about a million times for more information about the upcoming device but if you know where to look,...
  4. Microsoft’s Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020: While Microsoft may have been founded as being a software company, there is no question about it that they are a hardware company too. With the Surface family, the Xbox, and peripherals, the company doesn’t shy away from building its own products and has established a...
  5. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for June 12 - 15

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for June 12 - 15: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. Read on below and click on each of the game profiles for pre-order...
  6. What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10: With Windows 10, we are focused on delivering a simpler, more powerful and intelligent IT experience by deepening integration across Microsoft’s products, creating a unified Microsoft 365 solution. Windows Autopilot simplifies the deployment of new Windows 10 devices in your...
  7. New laptop with McAfee on trial what next ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New laptop with McAfee on trial what next ?: I have a new HP lappy with Win 10 installed and so far all is well . it has a trial 28 day version of McAfee antivirus program . I am not sure wether to extend my cover with them or try another system preferably free *sarc . Does anyone have any recommendations based on...