Windows 10: "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...

Discus and support "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I updated my laptop with the latest Windows 10 update about three days ago. Yesterday I noticed that I was getting the "your notifications will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Own-Succotash-2245, Sep 30, 2020.

1. "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...

So I updated my laptop with the latest Windows 10 update about three days ago. Yesterday I noticed that I was getting the "your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" in action center several times a day which has never happened to me. It pops up especially when I am starting my mobile internet called Mobile Partner. It also does it sometimes when I turn it off and take it out. Again, this has NEVER happened to me before and I am NOT in fullscreen mode when that notification comes. Today when I started up my laptop and turned on my mobile internet it also showed that I had 3 notifications but when I clicked on it down in the bottom right corner there was only that one notification abt fullscreen. So I am a very confused human being as to why this is happening. The only change there has been is the Windows update.

Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/Own-Succotash-2245
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Own-Succotash-2245, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Krige Win User

How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

The solution suggested by AndreTen does not work on my computer.

Unchecking the checkbox does not have any effect:
    the notification "Your notification will remain quiet here..." keeps showing up.

Using Windows 10 version 1903.

Krige, Sep 30, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Sep 30, 2020
  4. HEM
    HeM Win User

"Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...

How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

Hi,

Go to Settings / System / Focus assist and under "Automatic rules" turn OFF :
    "When I'm duplicating my display" and "When I'm using an app in full screen mode" :

"Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full... [​IMG]

That's saved me.

Thema:

"Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...

1. "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full... - Similar Threads - notifications remain quiet

2. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  3. Night Mode doesn’t turn on while in full screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Mode doesn’t turn on while in full screen.: So I recently installed a GT710 and whenever I go into full screen games like League of Legends or Valorant I notice my night light from the windows 10 settings do not turn on. In any other game, like minecraft that’s not full screen night light is on. Before on integrated...
  4. Not getting notifications while in full screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not getting notifications while in full screen.: [ATTACH] I've looked everywhere and keep seeing that I should change the settings for focus assist, but I've done that and nothing's changed. https://preview.redd.it/x3h101qbai951.png?width=364&format=png&auto=webp&s=0ec8ece6eded1b60b1bee29971a79c0820b98e13 submitted...
  5. Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode: Hi all, Is it possible to deactive the regularly notifications from the notification-assistant? Tried many variations in the settings, but it comes regularly. Honestly I don't understand what this messages is telling me and what the purpose is. [ATTACH] my settings did...
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode: Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode. I have no clue why but it's really frustrating....
  8. How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?: I know Microsoft is an irony in itself. Since I've been forced to upgrade to whatever-the-f-it's-now version of Windows 10, I've been annoyed daily by this thing that displays 1 by the clock: [ATTACH] and if I click on it, it shows this: [ATTACH] That reads: Your...
  9. Taskbar stays visible while in full-screen mode

Taskbar stays visible while in full-screen mode: While running full screen games, videos, etc, the taskbar at the bottom of the screen remains visible. This issue has occurred ever since I got my new computer, which came with a clean version of Windows 10. I have not experienced this issue with previous computers. I'm...
  10. Full Screen Mode Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Screen Mode Question ?: Hi, Just can't seem to find the right key for this. Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode. What do I press to go back to the "normal" screen size, please ? Thanks, B. 47144