Windows 10: Your ole' kid is having serious problems with the Windows laptop.

Discus and support Your ole' kid is having serious problems with the Windows laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 2 HP windows-10 computers and they work fantastically! But they freeze way too much. Now look, I know absolutely nothing, NOTHING about laptops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0x_Nate, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Your ole' kid is having serious problems with the Windows laptop.

I have 2 HP windows-10 computers and they work fantastically! But they freeze way too much. Now look, I know absolutely nothing, NOTHING about laptops and features or any technology. But if I can tell you anything, I know that my computers aren't suppose to be freezing how they are.

Some things I notice is that if I use it for too long (I use my computers all day) or if its certain websites I visit, the computer freezes. Its not an overheating issue, I'm sure its not. My computers do not always freeze when they get hot, although I will note that one of my HP's does have a revving CPU fan. I doubt its a virus because I dont download or even visit completely random junk without good reason and knowledge. I also am still in full control of my laptop, no reason to suspect I've been hacked.

So its something technical, it has to be. I've had this freezing issue on my first HP for over half of a year, and the freezing issue just started on my new HP which is only a month old, brought new!

And its not exactly an instant freeze. You can still move the mouse for a bit, but you cant change the page at all. I just restart (or reset idk) my windows and the freezing problem goes away....... but so does any tabs I have open. I dont want to have to keep resetting my windows. I cant go on like this.

Please help my laptops. Please.

submitted by /u/0x_Nate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0x_Nate, Feb 10, 2021
  2. extr3me Win User

Serious laptop problem

BIOS updating guide should be in your manual. If you don't have one, go to your manufacturers website and download. I have a step by step guide in mine's.

extr3me, Feb 10, 2021
  3. AndySteck Win User
    Windows Phone 8 - Kids Corner Backdoor to Internet

• Is there a way to dissable access to Internet Explorer entirely from within Kids Corner?
    This way if a game has a link to a webpage or youtube video the kid pressing that button can't get to it.

I will post the suggestion at the feature suggestions page. But to me this sounds more like a flaw in the Kids Corner coding and should be patched.

• Is there another forum I should post to in order to raise additional awareness?

AndySteck, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Your ole' kid is having serious problems with the Windows laptop.

how do i get rid of OLE Initialzation failed make sure that OLE libraries are the current version

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) is a proprietary technology developed by Microsoft that allows embedding and linking to documents and other objects. Before an application can use OLE system services, it must initialize the OLE system DLLs and verify
    that the DLLs are the correct version. Make sure that the service Windows Modules Installer is running. To check if the service is running, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Run dialog (press Windows key + R).
    2. Then type: Services.msc and click on
      Okay
    3. Then look for the service named Windows Modules Installer.

For more information, you can refer to: OLE Initialization. If you need
    any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. When do you get the above error?
    2. Is the issue specific to any application?
    3. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    4. Are you aware of any recent changes that were made on your computer?

Regards,

Naresh_K, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Your ole' kid is having serious problems with the Windows laptop.

1. Your ole' kid is having serious problems with the Windows laptop. - Similar Threads - ole' kid having

2. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  3. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  4. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  5. I have a serious problem

I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  6. I have a serious problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  8. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  9. I have a serious problem.

10. Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems: Hello, i would like to say couple things. So i work in small repair shop where we fix software and hardware based problems, and past couple months we have so much problems with Windows 10 that we are desperate to fix it, and problems are BSOD of course. So now you will...