Windows 10: Your OneDrive account will be deleted on - is this real?

Discus and support Your OneDrive account will be deleted on - is this real? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I received an email with the subject line - Your OneDrive account will be deleted on.... account has been unused for the past two years, and will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KL-bronx, Sep 23, 2018.

1. KL-bronx Win User

Your OneDrive account will be deleted on - is this real?

I received an email with the subject line - Your OneDrive account will be deleted on....
    account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on October 23, 2018.
    If you would like to keep your account, please visit OneDrive to reactivate it.
    Go to OneDrive

if it is real, how do I reactivate an account. I do not find anything about reactivation.

:)

KL-bronx, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Your OneDrive account will be deleted on - is this real?

Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Your OneDrive account will be deleted on - is this real?

1. Your OneDrive account will be deleted on - is this real? - Similar Threads - OneDrive account deleted

2. DELETE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELETE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNT: I hate one drive and want it gone from my laptop. I want my account for onedrive closed. It serves no purpose to me other than to infuriate me by being my first save option in word and having zero ability to change or control anything it does. so far microsoft is the worst...
  3. DELETE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNT: I hate one drive and want it gone from my laptop. I want my account for onedrive closed. It serves no purpose to me other than to infuriate me by being my first save option in word and having zero ability to change or control anything it does. so far microsoft is the worst...
  4. Notification OneDrive account will be deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification OneDrive account will be deleted: Hello,I'm wondering in what way one will be notified when one's OneDrive Business account will be deleted after leaving the organization. I know that there is this 30-Day period until they actually delete your account. But will they notify me via my business email connected...
  5. Notification OneDrive account will be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification OneDrive account will be deleted: Hello,I'm wondering in what way one will be notified when one's OneDrive Business account will be deleted after leaving the organization. I know that there is this 30-Day period until they actually delete your account. But will they notify me via my business email connected...
  6. Notification OneDrive account will be deleted

7. delete gmail account from your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete gmail account from your account: delete gmail account from your account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-gmail-account-from-your-account/528656c0-d6e1-41bb-9462-5bd91ed073c6
  8. delete gmail account from your account

delete gmail account from your account: delete gmail account from your account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-gmail-account-from-your-account/528656c0-d6e1-41bb-9462-5bd91ed073c6
  9. Is there anyway to delete your Skype profile without deleting your Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to delete your Skype profile without deleting your Microsoft Account?: I've been deleting social media accounts and since I don't use Skype anymore (use discord like most people), I have been trying to delete my profile but to no avail. Apparently the only way to delete my Skype account is to fully delete my Microsoft account? I don't want to...
  10. Email received: "Your OneDrive account will be deleted on October 23, 2018" - scam or real?

Email received: "Your OneDrive account will be deleted on October 23, 2018" - scam or real?: I received an email from the following address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [ATTACH] I have not downloaded the pictures, but the email contains various links. It seems legitimate, but I am slightly concerned that I have accessed my account frequently in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your onedrive account will be deleted

2. your onedrive is about to be deleted

3. Your OneDrive account will be deleted on

4. onedrive account will be deleted,
  5. onedrive account will be deleted 2 years old,
  6. one drive account will be deleted,
  7. your onedrive account will be deleted email,
  8. onedrive your account will be deleted on,
  9. onedrive your account will be deleted,
  10. onedrive account deleted email,
  11. email your onedrive is about to be deleted,