Windows 10: Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's...

Discus and support Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I've found out a while ago my computer had connected to my school network since I logged in with my school account in ms Teams. Since then all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dutch_G, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Dutch_G Win User

Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's...

Hello

I've found out a while ago my computer had connected to my school network since I logged in with my school account in ms Teams. Since then all the problems have started.

Some problems I have:

Windows asks me to change my passcode telling me 'my organisation' needs me to change it. I've never had this problem before the MS Teams login.

Also when you normally look at you ethernet connections it shows the name of your router. For me it just says Network see images below

Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... c3b86506-3811-468e-97a9-22ab4224bb65?upload=true.png

I've also noticed when you go to settings>Network & Internet and take a look at "change adapter options" normally the logo is a computer screen with a wireframe globe that represents the internet. After the login it changed to dual screens

Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... b0ff0fce-fba6-4a62-8f3d-1823d10cfde5?upload=true.png

What it should normally look like

Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... 68ded813-e10f-451c-884b-06ad8e9223de?upload=true.png

These seem like small Issues but they are beginning to annoy me since I almost everyday have somthing wrong with my computer and this one has been a problem for a while. I've contacted the ms helpdesk and chatted with them and tried everything they did still the problem was there. That made me believe it was normal. But since I keep getting these problems I don't think it's normal

Then to remove me from the network I went to settings>Accounts>acces work or school and I saw I was conected to my schools' network. I removed the connection but it seems like my computer still thinks it belongs to some kind of network.

I've read in another thread I need to post something I get from cmd so this is it I dont now if it helps

Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... a27d7bd2-d81e-48df-80ff-9874d99c9f46?upload=true.png

:)

Dutch_G, Feb 21, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's...

Passcode will not work

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information:

• Were you trying to sign in on your Microsoft account online or on the account on your PC itself?
    • What was the error message when you tried to enter the passcode that was sent to you?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issues?

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Your organisation needs you to change your passcode and computer still thinks it's... - Similar Threads - organisation needs change

2. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  3. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  4. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  6. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  7. Your organisation's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your organisation's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.: I changed my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because my original email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was hacked and it no longer exists Each day when I start my PC, I enter my PIN and it has my former email ... I want it to show my new...
  8. ”your organization needs you to change your password”

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ”your organization needs you to change your password”: I used to have a work account on the mail app on my home computer but I removed it not long ago. However I keep receiving a message "your organization needs you to change your password". I think I receive this message because of my organization policy. I was notified that...
  9. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Organisation requires you to change your pin: I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt. I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my...
  10. " Your Organisation ??"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " Your Organisation ??": Hi.... Who is ones "Organisation" referring too ?? when it pops up on "windows 10" as " Your Organisation is doing this Or That" ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-organisation/b4430621-ae22-4663-81b0-40cee6204ff6