Windows 10: Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

Discus and support Your Organisation requires you to change your pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt. I'm not sure if these made any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mehgeeg, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Mehgeeg Win User

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt.

I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my Organisation requires me to change my pin.

I went into my the sign in options in the settings and it states that the Windows Hello pin is not working for my organisation's resources. How do i remove my organisation from managing my device, my PC was working fine before.

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin 5e6bd79a-846a-4406-a8de-57e04dea7eef?upload=true.png

:)

Mehgeeg, Dec 27, 2019
  2. IntRins2 Win User

Why am I being forced to change my PIN?

I am told that "my organisation" requires me to change my PIN. There is now a "PIN Requirements" link saying I need at least 5 digits and sequences not allowed. This is my own PC, not any organisation's. I've had the same PIN quite happily for some long
    time and I don't want to change it. What's going on?

IntRins2, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN

I shut down my Windows 10 Home laptop earlier. When I rebooted, it told me my organisation requires me to change my PIN and will no longer allow me to use the old one. This is my personal laptop and I am the sole user. Why has it done this? HOw do I stop
    it from doing this? How do I set things so I can continue to use my existing PIN?

Thank you

Andrew Kluth, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

1. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin - Similar Threads - Organisation requires change

2. "Your organization requires you to change your pin"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your organization requires you to change your pin": I've been dealing with this issue for a while now, and it's on my last good nerve. The laptop is my personal device and my personal email is the only account with access. I did sign in with my school account to use Office, and there were not any problems before signing into...
  3. "Your organization requires you to change your pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your organization requires you to change your pin": I've been dealing with this issue for a while now, and it's on my last good nerve. The laptop is my personal device and my personal email is the only account with access. I did sign in with my school account to use Office, and there were not any problems before signing into...
  4. Your organization requires you to change your pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization requires you to change your pin: I make use of windows 11 and it said “your organization requires you to change your pin” i have tried changing the password but my alphabet keys are not working and the number keys are working. Meanwhile I am able to put in my old password alphabet which took me to the page...
  5. Your organization requires you to change your pin

Your organization requires you to change your pin: I make use of windows 11 and it said “your organization requires you to change your pin” i have tried changing the password but my alphabet keys are not working and the number keys are working. Meanwhile I am able to put in my old password alphabet which took me to the page...
  6. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  7. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

"Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  8. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin": I do not have an organization. this is a personal computer and I have tried every trick in the community I feel. Any help would be great. Again, this is a personal laptop HP Spectre...
  10. "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin"

"Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin": I do not have an organization. this is a personal computer and I have tried every trick in the community I feel. Any help would be great. Again, this is a personal laptop HP Spectre...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your organisation requires that you change your PIN WINDOWS 10

2. your organisation requires that you change your pin

3. yor organization requires that you changed your password