Windows 10: Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

Discus and support Your Organisation requires you to change your pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt. I'm not sure if these made any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mehgeeg, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Mehgeeg Win User

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt.

I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my Organisation requires me to change my pin.

I went into my the sign in options in the settings and it states that the Windows Hello pin is not working for my organisation's resources. How do i remove my organisation from managing my device, my PC was working fine before.

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin 5e6bd79a-846a-4406-a8de-57e04dea7eef?upload=true.png

:)

Mehgeeg, Dec 27, 2019
  2. IntRins2 Win User

Why am I being forced to change my PIN?

I am told that "my organisation" requires me to change my PIN. There is now a "PIN Requirements" link saying I need at least 5 digits and sequences not allowed. This is my own PC, not any organisation's. I've had the same PIN quite happily for some long
    time and I don't want to change it. What's going on?

IntRins2, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN

I shut down my Windows 10 Home laptop earlier. When I rebooted, it told me my organisation requires me to change my PIN and will no longer allow me to use the old one. This is my personal laptop and I am the sole user. Why has it done this? HOw do I stop
    it from doing this? How do I set things so I can continue to use my existing PIN?

Thank you

Andrew Kluth, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

1. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin - Similar Threads - Organisation requires change

2. How do you change your PIN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you change your PIN?: How do you change your PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-your-pin/4432da08-4873-406c-b3a3-a59f9b3f0722
  3. Your organisation's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your organisation's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.: I changed my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because my original email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was hacked and it no longer exists Each day when I start my PC, I enter my PIN and it has my former email ... I want it to show my new...
  4. IS THIS A POSSIBLE SCAM? "Organization requires you to change your PIN"

IS THIS A POSSIBLE SCAM? "Organization requires you to change your PIN": Upon restarting my personal/home computer today the following message appeared: Your organization requires that you change your PIN. Rather reset the PIN, I moved on to use my password. This computer is less than two months old and it doesn't belong - nor is it...
  5. Your PIN is required to sign in.

Your PIN is required to sign in.: Once in a while I can't use my fingerprint reader. I get the message below stating: "Your PIN is required to sign in." Below another message says: "So sing in, scan your finger in the fingerprint reader" After I log in with my PIN I can lock the computer and use the...
  6. "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization: I have windows 10 on my Laptop, installed recently (a few days ago). I had it set up with my own personal email account, login info, etc. Now, my university provides access to MS Office through my university email (a different email to what I set up windows with). I...
  7. You organization requires you to change your pin

You organization requires you to change your pin: So this is probably the third time I have gotten this message. My pc is not part of a domain or organization, this is a fresh install of windows, but every time I install office 365 (student version) upon reboot it forces me to have a more complex pin, and then when I go into...
  8. Receiving Notification Your organization requires that you change your PIN

Receiving Notification Your organization requires that you change your PIN: I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know...
  9. Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.

Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.: Hi, I had a virus in december and used malwarebytes to remove it and the virus/malware/pup's have been coming back constantly even though i remove them and i went on windows defender and it said, Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation. so i watched some videos...
  10. " Your Organisation ??"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " Your Organisation ??": Hi.... Who is ones "Organisation" referring too ?? when it pops up on "windows 10" as " Your Organisation is doing this Or That" ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-organisation/b4430621-ae22-4663-81b0-40cee6204ff6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yor organization requires that you changed your password