Windows 10: " Your Organisation ??"

Discus and support " Your Organisation ??" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.... Who is ones "Organisation" referring too ?? when it pops up on "windows 10" as " Your Organisation is doing this Or That" ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnEth1, Sep 15, 2018.

1. JohnEth1 Win User

" Your Organisation ??"

Hi.... Who is ones "Organisation" referring too ?? when it pops up on "windows 10" as " Your Organisation is doing this Or That" ??

:)

JohnEth1, Sep 15, 2018

2. Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

I can drag and drop within the Favourites list, but there seems to be no way to get a link out of a folder and back into the main list, for example. No way to 'organise Favourites'.
    Am I overlooking something?

markweatherill, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

Drag the link over top of the word 'Favorites', make sure your mouse is touching the word.

" Your Organisation ??" [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 15, 2018
  4. " Your Organisation ??"

Organising a 6220c

is it possable to use folders to organise the gallery on my 6220c? previous phones (a nokia and a sony) both allowed me to arrange picimages into folders and sub-folders depending on subject, etc. whereas the 6620 shows all the pictures in the phone and
    on the memory card in a huge list of some 350+ images?

goon_juice, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

" Your Organisation ??"

1. " Your Organisation ??" - Similar Threads - Organisation

2. Windows Settings managed by my organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Settings managed by my organisation: Some of my settings are greyed out as they are managed by my organization, however this is my personal machine with a local admin account and no organization account. Is there a way to know if there is an organization account managing my settings and how to remove it?...
  3. Windows Settings managed by my organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Settings managed by my organisation: Some of my settings are greyed out as they are managed by my organization, however this is my personal machine with a local admin account and no organization account. Is there a way to know if there is an organization account managing my settings and how to remove it?...
  4. I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...: It might be because i do use this laptop for school for which i have a school account. I couldn't find anything that could have solved this problem, i even tried resetting my laptop I mostly did this for other reason but it didn't help with the "Windows hello in" problem. Any...
  5. I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...: It might be because i do use this laptop for school for which i have a school account. I couldn't find anything that could have solved this problem, i even tried resetting my laptop I mostly did this for other reason but it didn't help with the "Windows hello in" problem. Any...
  6. I forgot my "windows hello pin" and I can't reset it because of my organisation. The...

7. Windows Activated using "Organisation"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activated using "Organisation": I had bought a HP laptop that came with windows 10 core/home, I was stupid enough to be fooled and activated Windows 11 Pro using a sketchy link. It says "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". Now, I don't feel safe using this dodgy method...
  8. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?: I had sent over an invite to my son and he click on it, which somehow having him create his own family account instead of joining our family account. Now he is stuck in his own family account where he is the only family organiser but unable to make changes nor leave no option...
  9. Windows Activated using "Organisation"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activated using "Organisation": I had bought a HP laptop that came with windows 10 core/home, I was stupid enough to be fooled and activated Windows 11 Pro using a sketchy link. It says "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". Now, I don't feel safe using this dodgy method...
  10. Windows Activated using "Organisation"