Windows 10: "your organization doesn't allow you to place this file here"

Discus and support "your organization doesn't allow you to place this file here" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep seeing crap like this and it's annoying. I'm trying to copy a folder from one location to another on my personal PC. How do I get rid of all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tr1Optimum, Dec 8, 2019.

1. "your organization doesn't allow you to place this file here"

I keep seeing crap like this and it's annoying. I'm trying to copy a folder from one location to another on my personal PC. How do I get rid of all of this fluff?

Build is 18363.476

submitted by /u/Tr1Optimum
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tr1Optimum, Dec 8, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

"your organization doesn't allow you to place this file here" [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 8, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 8, 2019
  4. stevednmc Win User

"your organization doesn't allow you to place this file here"

File organizer software?

Hello all!

Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for file organizing software, specifically software that can find duplicates and help weed them out. Im migrating some old stuff to my new build and seems I have a TON of duplicate files, but it will take me months to go through it all.

Free software would be great, but if its good Ill gladly pay.

Thanks!

stevednmc, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

"your organization doesn't allow you to place this file here"

1. "your organization doesn't allow you to place this file here" - Similar Threads - organization doesn't allow

2. managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    managed by your organization: When setting up my computer, I made myself as the Administrator. Now I find the message "managed by your organization." Please tell me how to remove this and return myself as the administrator? I have seen things about using gpedit.msc but I have windows 10 Home edition....
  3. You organization requires you to change your pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You organization requires you to change your pin: So this is probably the third time I have gotten this message. My pc is not part of a domain or organization, this is a fresh install of windows, but every time I install office 365 (student version) upon reboot it forces me to have a more complex pin, and then when I go into...
  4. managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    managed by your organization: What does the term "managed by your organization" means? It keeps appearing on my Microsoft laptop although I am not a apart of any organization!1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organization/1ea3e061-7df8-42d4-b21e-4855af851880
  5. Receiving Notification Your organization requires that you change your PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving Notification Your organization requires that you change your PIN: I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know...
  6. This device doesn't meet your organizations requirements for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This device doesn't meet your organizations requirements for Windows Hello: Trying to enable Windows Hello but we can't seem to do it. I've enabled Use Windows Hello for Business Use Biometrics like it says to do in some documents from Microsoft, but it's still not working, and the Learn More doesn't tell me anything related to my issue....
  7. Windows 10, "Your Organization does not allow you .."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, "Your Organization does not allow you ..": Hello, After the new Windows update, for some unknown reason to me, I am not able to access my C and D drive. It appears that I somehow have an organization, and in addition, that organization forced me to change my PC Pin to 6 digits instead of 4 and blocked me from...
  8. Your organisation does not allow you to place this file here.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your organisation does not allow you to place this file here.: Hi, The other day I was copying some files to a USB stick but I got an error message saying “Your organisation does not allow you too place this file here”. I have never had this before. I have been all over the internet looking for a solution but none of them worked. I am...
  9. Managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Managed by your organization: I try to be organized but I am not an organization. When I get updates I see a message stating some settings on my PC is managed by "your organization". Why? How can I fix this? Some research indicates I am getting the message because I have enrolled in the Insider Program,...
  10. Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web: New features and improvements coming with Windows 10 Creators Update The introduction of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 was an important step towards delivering a browser that not only gives users better performance, battery life, and security, but also a browser that keeps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this organization does not allow you to place a file here