Windows 10: "Your organization has set some policies to manage"

Discus and support "Your organization has set some policies to manage" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a message on windows update under view configured update policies "Your organization has set some policies to manage" Policies set on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonSobie, Jul 11, 2018.

1. "Your organization has set some policies to manage"

I have a message on windows update under view configured update policies "Your organization has set some policies to manage"

Policies set on your device: Set when Active Hours Start

Source: Administrator

Type: Mobile Device Management

Policies set on your device: Set when Active Hours End

Source: Administrator

Type: Mobile Device Management

I did not enroll in nor do I have mobile device management. How can I get this changed or stop showing up on my updates page?

:)

JasonSobie, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 21, 2018
  3. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

I'm trying to enable app notifications, but the slider is grayed out, with a message at the top of the settings pane saying "Some settings are managed by your organization."

• I am not a member of any domain or network
    • The issue has persisted between an antivirus replacement and each of those antivirus programs being disabled
    • I've already tried setting telemetry to "enhanced" and to "full," as many people have suggested, but to no effect.
    • I also do not have the Group Policy Editor, as I am on Home edition, so I am unable to perform any of the fixes through that method.

What do I do?

HyperText404, Oct 21, 2018
  4. SirEdstr Win User

"Your organization has set some policies to manage"

Error: Some settings are managed by your organization

I tried all the steps an the website link you provided and none helped. I tried resetting group policy, security policy, and did the CMD promo commands and still the message is still at the top of the windows update app, "Some settings are managed by your
    organization".

SirEdstr, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

"Your organization has set some policies to manage"

1. "Your organization has set some policies to manage" - Similar Threads - organization has set

2. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  3. "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified: Hi. This question has been asked here plenty of times before, but I feel my situation is a bit unique and I need help with it.When I went to go check Windows Update, I noticed the "Some settings are managed by your organization" message. If I view the configured update...
  4. "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified: Hi. This question has been asked here plenty of times before, but I feel my situation is a bit unique and I need help with it.When I went to go check Windows Update, I noticed the "Some settings are managed by your organization" message. If I view the configured update...
  5. "Some settings are managed by your organization", group policy not modified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  7. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  8. Your organization has set some policies to manage updates

in Windows 10 News
    Your organization has set some policies to manage updates: [ATTACH]If you are wondering why you see Some settings are managed by your organization […] This article Your organization has set some policies to manage updates first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  10. *Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your organization has set some policies

2. policies set on your device windows update

3. your organisation has set some policies to manage updates

4. how to manage policys set on device,
  5. policies set on your device,
  6. your oorganisation has set some policies to manage updates,
  7. your organization has set policies to manage your update,
  8. your organization has set some policies to manage updates windows 10,
  9. my organization has set,
  10. your organization has set some policis to manage updates,
  11. set when active hours start type mobile device management,