Windows 10: "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

Discus and support "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i'm trying to run PC health check for the purpose stated on the title, but failed due to "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ostarion, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Ostarion Win User

"Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

Hello, i'm trying to run PC health check for the purpose stated on the title, but failed due to "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" even though it isn'tI never opted in for the Windows Insider Program. As for the group policy, i never did any changes to the group policies.My PC also doesn't have school or work accounts connected.Here is all that i have tried to fix this but it didn't work:1. Trying to choose "This is a home computer" option, but whenever i applied the changes and the PC restarts, it reverts back to the first option2. Turning off toast notificationsHope someone can h

:)

Ostarion, Jan 24, 2023
  2. pogue972 Win User

MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC"

I'm running Windows 10 and wanting to update to Windows 11. So, I downloaded the MS PC Health Check tool to see if my PC is compatible with it. However, when I run the Health Check app and click "Check now", it just pops up with a message saying "Your organization manages updates on this PC". What can I do to fix this problem? Is there some setting I need to change to be able to be able to let it scan my PC? I even tried running it as the admin and got the same error.

I tried the alternative WhyNotWin11 app and it told me my CPU was incompatible with Windows 11, so I'm concerned about trying to update now, but I would much rather Microsoft's app tell me than a 3rd party app.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

pogue

pogue972, Jan 25, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

Please open a command prompt ("Run as administrator") and post the results of:

Code:
    "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for... 339000d1624847217t-your-organization-manages-updates-pc-win-11-pc-health-check-capture.jpg

NavyLCDR, Jan 25, 2023
  4. antares Win User

"Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

“Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

Hi all, I downloaded and installed the Microsoft official PC Health Check app and when I run it it halts with the message "Your organization manages updates on this PC. For info about getting Windows 11, contact your IT admin ” preventing the app from running the system check. I'm pretty sure my system has a single administrator account with full privileges. Also, even if I run the app as an Administrator it will halt with the same message. Any workaround? Thanks

antares, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for... - Similar Threads - Organization Manages Updates

2. "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...: Hello, i'm trying to run PC health check for the purpose stated on the title, but failed due to "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" even though it isn'tI never opted in for the Windows Insider Program. As for the group policy, i never did any changes to the group...
  3. "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...: Hello, i'm trying to run PC health check for the purpose stated on the title, but failed due to "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" even though it isn'tI never opted in for the Windows Insider Program. As for the group policy, i never did any changes to the group...
  4. PC Health Check Stopped Running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check Stopped Running: After I started PC Health Check it ran for a few minutes and stopped. I now have a second Personal One Drive and duplicates of my photos but didn't appear to reach a proper conclusion and I received no results. How should I proceed?...
  5. PC Health Check Stopped Running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check Stopped Running: After I started PC Health Check it ran for a few minutes and stopped. I now have a second Personal One Drive and duplicates of my photos but didn't appear to reach a proper conclusion and I received no results. How should I proceed?...
  6. PC Health Check

PC Health Check: Really? Were using scamware naming schemes now? I saw this **** installed on my PC and thought I had been duped. Is there a way to keep this from reinstalling itself? I am also not in the slightest interested in Windows 11 and would like all recommendations to upgrade...
  7. MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC": I'm running Windows 10 and wanting to update to Windows 11. So, I downloaded the MS PC Health Check tool to see if my PC is compatible with it. However, when I run the Health Check app and click "Check now", it just pops up with a message saying "Your organization manages...
  8. MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC"

MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC": I'm running Windows 10 and wanting to update to Windows 11. So, I downloaded the MS PC Health Check tool to see if my PC is compatible with it. However, when I run the Health Check app and click "Check now", it just pops up with a message saying "Your organization manages...
  9. MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC"

10. “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

“Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check: Hi all, I downloaded and installed the Microsoft official PC Health Check app and when I run it it halts with the message "Your organization manages updates on this PC. For info about getting Windows 11, contact your IT admin preventing the app from running the system check....