Windows 10: “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

Discus and support “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I downloaded and installed the Microsoft official PC Health Check app and when I run it it halts with the message "Your organization manages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by antares, Jun 26, 2021.

1. antares Win User

“Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

Hi all, I downloaded and installed the Microsoft official PC Health Check app and when I run it it halts with the message "Your organization manages updates on this PC. For info about getting Windows 11, contact your IT admin preventing the app from running the system check. I'm pretty sure my system has a single administrator account with full privileges. Also, even if I run the app as an Administrator it will halt with the same message. Any workaround? Thanks

:)

antares, Jun 26, 2021

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Jun 26, 2021
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Jun 26, 2021
  4. “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

PC Health Check - Windows 11

I also downloaded it to my mom's HP Desktop, and it's not having an issue with compatibility. The message said "This PC can run Windows 11".

Jesse Williams, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

“Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

1. “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check - Similar Threads - “Your organization manages

2. "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...: Hello, i'm trying to run PC health check for the purpose stated on the title, but failed due to "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" even though it isn'tI never opted in for the Windows Insider Program. As for the group policy, i never did any changes to the group...
  3. "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...: Hello, i'm trying to run PC health check for the purpose stated on the title, but failed due to "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" even though it isn'tI never opted in for the Windows Insider Program. As for the group policy, i never did any changes to the group...
  4. "Your Organization Manages Updates on this PC" when running PC Health Check to check for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Download PC Health Check to Test Your PC for Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Download PC Health Check to Test Your PC for Windows 11: With the PC health check, you can now check if your system is compatible and ready for Windows 11. It will help identify any health problems your system may face and also let you know where your system is lacking in terms of Windows 11 compatibility. Downloading the PC...
  6. Your organization manage updates on this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization manage updates on this PC: My company planning to upgrade its PCs and laptops to Windows 11, when we run PC health check using admin account it keep shows Your organization manage updates on this PC, removing work or school account and editing group policy and all other solutions we can't apply because...
  7. Your organization manage updates on this PC

Your organization manage updates on this PC: My company planning to upgrade its PCs and laptops to Windows 11, when we run PC health check using admin account it keep shows Your organization manage updates on this PC, removing work or school account and editing group policy and all other solutions we can't apply because...
  8. MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC": I'm running Windows 10 and wanting to update to Windows 11. So, I downloaded the MS PC Health Check tool to see if my PC is compatible with it. However, when I run the Health Check app and click "Check now", it just pops up with a message saying "Your organization manages...
  9. MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC"

MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC": I'm running Windows 10 and wanting to update to Windows 11. So, I downloaded the MS PC Health Check tool to see if my PC is compatible with it. However, when I run the Health Check app and click "Check now", it just pops up with a message saying "Your organization manages...
  10. MS PC Health Check tells me "Your organization manages updates on this PC"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows pc health check your organization manages updates on this PC