Windows 10: "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization...

Discus and support "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It asks me to change my password every month or so and it requires that it is a new pin that i have NEVER USED before and im starting to run out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anas Alamasi, May 25, 2024.

1. "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization...

It asks me to change my password every month or so and it requires that it is a new pin that i have NEVER USED before and im starting to run out of numbers to use. IDK what to do please help me. Its a lenovo I bought online from a store. It was completely new and never used. Though I have connected my moms work account to it I have removed it and I still get the messages after that so IDK maybe thats why

:)

Anas Alamasi, May 25, 2024
  2. N B6 Win User

Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change", Removed work organization but still cannot change my PIN..

Hi all,

As the title says, I connected to my personal laptop to my work email and I got the dreaded "your organization requires a PIN change" when I tried to log into my PC this morning.. I changed it to fit the required six letters and then I went in and I removed my work account from my PC. I tried to change my PIN back to my original PIN but it still says that my organization requires the PIN to be 6 characters or more. I did restart my laptop after I removed the organization but I'm still getting the same PIN requirements upon restart when I try to change it.
    "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization... wxKk8PGBO3onyNt4MGYOOscIeLek6AxviqxWMZBkRqoo9s5A6EQaSUdjVfI%2BWvEB87isDVDe%2FMdqLo5zX7nVdFmoM%3D.jpg

how do I get rid of this? I've tried following the guides I've found in this site, I do not have the local group policy editor (or I can't find it despite my best efforts) and I also cannot find anything in the HKEY registry to change. I'm at a loss.

I'm just trying to make sure all of my work / organization stuff is off my computer so that I can go back to my old PIN and not have anything under my IT organizations control.

Thanks!

3. Your organization requires you to change your pin

Hello Favor Zara,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

According to your description "your organization requires you to change your pin", can I understand that this device of yours is in the organization network? Or did you log in to the device using an organization account?

In my opinion, this issue is organization-specific, and you should contact the administrator of your organization who may be able to assist you in changing your Pin.

However, if your device, or the account you are using, is not part of the organization, this can be a trickier issue, because typically personal devices or accounts are not supposed to be associated with the organization.

For now, perhaps I can suggest that you try doing this in safe mode:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows

In safe mode, the operation should not receive any interference at this time, please test that you can use the keyboard to type letters at this time.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT

Mitchell - MSFT, May 25, 2024
  4. "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization...

Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change"

When I log into Windows 11 Home edition I use a pin. After a few weeks it will prompt me to change my pin and shows "Organization requires pin change". This is a personal computer and there is no organization, I do not want to have to change my pin every few weeks. I have seen solutions for Windows 10 for this problem but those do not work for me with Windows 11.

How do I disable changing my pin every few weeks?

BenjaminK87, May 25, 2024
Thema:

"Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization...

1. "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization... - Similar Threads - organization requires change

2. "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your organization requires you change your PIN" Despite me not being in an organization...: It asks me to change my password every month or so and it requires that it is a new pin that i have NEVER USED before and im starting to run out of numbers to use. IDK what to do please help me. Its a lenovo I bought online from a store. It was completely new and never used....
  3. "Your organization requires you to change your pin"

"Your organization requires you to change your pin": I've been dealing with this issue for a while now, and it's on my last good nerve. The laptop is my personal device and my personal email is the only account with access. I did sign in with my school account to use Office, and there were not any problems before signing into...
  4. "Your organization requires you to change your pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your organization requires you to change your pin": I've been dealing with this issue for a while now, and it's on my last good nerve. The laptop is my personal device and my personal email is the only account with access. I did sign in with my school account to use Office, and there were not any problems before signing into...
  5. Your organization requires you to change your pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization requires you to change your pin: I make use of windows 11 and it said “your organization requires you to change your pin” i have tried changing the password but my alphabet keys are not working and the number keys are working. Meanwhile I am able to put in my old password alphabet which took me to the page...
  6. Your organization requires you to change your pin

Your organization requires you to change your pin: I make use of windows 11 and it said “your organization requires you to change your pin” i have tried changing the password but my alphabet keys are not working and the number keys are working. Meanwhile I am able to put in my old password alphabet which took me to the page...
  7. "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin": I do not have an organization. this is a personal computer and I have tried every trick in the community I feel. Any help would be great. Again, this is a personal laptop HP Spectre...
  8. "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin"

"Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin": I do not have an organization. this is a personal computer and I have tried every trick in the community I feel. Any help would be great. Again, this is a personal laptop HP Spectre...
  9. Organization requires that you change your pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Organization requires that you change your pin: Hi. I keep getting an error message stating "organization requires that you change your pin", however, this is a personal laptop and I do not work for an organization. Thank you...
  10. You organization requires you to change your pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You organization requires you to change your pin: So this is probably the third time I have gotten this message. My pc is not part of a domain or organization, this is a fresh install of windows, but every time I install office 365 (student version) upon reboot it forces me to have a more complex pin, and then when I go into...