Windows 10: "Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account

Discus and support "Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyoneToday when I was trying to log in into my laptop, I received this message "Your organization requires you to change your password" which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MoShika92, Jun 22, 2022.

1. MoShika92 Win User

"Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account

Hello everyoneToday when I was trying to log in into my laptop, I received this message "Your organization requires you to change your password" which was a weird thing because my account is personal not business and I have never signed in using any business account before on my laptop.So I don't understand what's going on here, I changed the password because that was the only way to log in, but I want to know if that's a new Microsoft policy or there's something wrong with my Windows version.

:)

MoShika92, Jun 22, 2022

2. Accounting Software For Small Organization

Hello All,

I'm looking for cloud based
    accounting software
    for my small business so does Microsoft have a simple accounting system for new organization. Please suggest some list.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sima Singh

SimaSingh1, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

"Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account

1. "Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account - Similar Threads - organization requires change

2. Your organization requires you to change your pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your organization requires you to change your pin: I make use of windows 11 and it said “your organization requires you to change your pin” i have tried changing the password but my alphabet keys are not working and the number keys are working. Meanwhile I am able to put in my old password alphabet which took me to the page...
  3. "Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account

"Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account: Hello everyoneToday when I was trying to log in into my laptop, I received this message "Your organization requires you to change your password" which was a weird thing because my account is personal not business and I have never signed in using any business account before on...
  4. "Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account: Hello everyoneToday when I was trying to log in into my laptop, I received this message "Your organization requires you to change your password" which was a weird thing because my account is personal not business and I have never signed in using any business account before on...
  5. "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin": I do not have an organization. this is a personal computer and I have tried every trick in the community I feel. Any help would be great. Again, this is a personal laptop HP Spectre...
  6. "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin"

"Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin": I do not have an organization. this is a personal computer and I have tried every trick in the community I feel. Any help would be great. Again, this is a personal laptop HP Spectre...
  7. Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable "your organization requires you to change your password"?: During covid, I worked from home using my personal computer. I installed Microsoft Office, which installed a work account on my computer. And of course, according to work policies, I had to change my password every few weeks. Now, however, we are back in the office. I have...
  8. "your organization requires you to change your password"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "your organization requires you to change your password": I signed into my personal laptop with my school account and then removed it after figuring out that it didn't have what I need. About every month or so I get this message saying I need to change my pin. I looked it up but the only solution I found was for Windows 10...
  9. "Your organization requires you to change your password"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your organization requires you to change your password": When installing the microsoft office package I accidentally left the box about letting them manage settings on my computer checked. Now it prompted me to change my PIN for login to 6 digits. An older post recommended signing out of my university account and signing back in...
  10. "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization: I have windows 10 on my Laptop, installed recently (a few days ago). I had it set up with my own personal email account, login info, etc. Now, my university provides access to MS Office through my university email (a different email to what I set up windows with). I...