Windows 10: your os sucks

Discus and support your os sucks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i will never buy Microsoft again. your autoupdate feature forced me to lose all my work again 5 hours of typing gone because you suck. ATTENTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tfot, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Tfot Win User

your os sucks

i will never buy Microsoft again. your autoupdate feature forced me to lose all my work again 5 hours of typing gone because you suck.

ATTENTION IDIOTS FORCED ANYTHING IS BAD

:)

2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 still sucks.....

It's 2019 and Windows 10 still sucks. Does anyone in Microsoft care? I can't even list the plethora of issues. This is a paralyzed OS which should be debunked. urgghhhhh!!!!

displaynameistaken_is_also_taken, Jun 12, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

your os sucks

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

your os sucks

1. your os sucks - Similar Threads - sucks

2. Windows 10 **** sucks!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 **** sucks!: I have had windows 10 for 3 years and anytime I try to update/install fresh my PC freezes, I'm forced to do a hard restart and after 2 or 3 hard restarts I get a second boot phase failure. After 3 **** years, speaking to at least 12 different level 2 technicians and spending...
  3. Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella: YOU WILL FEEL THE NEED TO TELL ME TO MIND MY LANGUAGE WELL I TELL YOU TO MIND YOUR **** SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT... Fair enough? This **** sucks... I unplugged my internet cable restarted the PC and well windows is being a **** turd again, it prompts me to enter my password......
  4. My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password: I have tried the solutions but still cant sign in to the command prompt with my Microsoft account for some reason . why cant i just boot into normal windows like i use to ....
  5. Why does Microsoft suck?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft suck?: So Ive been playing on this new laptop for a few weeks when I notice that nothing is actually being saved on my laptop. Im all for backups and what not but its kinda of irritating when, from the address bar I start to delete one word at a time:...
  6. Windows 10 still sucks.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 still sucks.....: It's 2019 and Windows 10 still sucks. Does anyone in Microsoft care? I can't even list the plethora of issues. This is a paralyzed OS which should be debunked. urgghhhhh!!!!...
  7. Windows 10 sucks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 sucks: every day a new thing stops working .. to get it working again I have to constantly uninstall all my hardware, reformat my PC, or restore to a point, only to work for a day or two without fail when I fix the one thing two other things stop working at this point I'm...
  8. Drive Bay Card Reader that doesn't suck?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive Bay Card Reader that doesn't suck?: This Orico memory card reader doesn't work for CF cards any more. Orico ignored my support emails, so I need to replace it.*Mad I thought it would be simple to locate an internal card reader that doesn't suck. *sarc But just about all the card readers I found on Amazon,...
  9. Windows 10 sucks

Windows 10 sucks: Yesterday, Windows 10 somewhy destroyed itself. Today, I finally spent my angriness at this piece of **** OS and destroyed it with NO MERCY. I deleted everything and the whole install using RecEnu. This is ******** and never get Windows 10. This laggy piece of **** could...
  10. Windows 10 SUCKS!!!

Windows 10 SUCKS!!!: January 2019 Update sucks! On my desktop, since installing the Jan 2019 Updates, I have had huge problems, problems that repeated calls to Microsoft updates tech support have not resolved. In fact, I was escalated twice to Level 2 and once to Level 3, who ignored the...