Windows 10: "Your Outlook account settings are out of date"

Discus and support "Your Outlook account settings are out of date" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I keep getting this message over and over again every couple of days or so. This started about 2 or 3 Windows updates ago or so. When I click on it I'm... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jezza819, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Jezza819 Win User

"Your Outlook account settings are out of date"

I keep getting this message over and over again every couple of days or so. This started about 2 or 3 Windows updates ago or so. When I click on it I'm taken to what looks like my email sign in little box and it says something like "because you're accessing sensitive information you need to put in your password" "or need to identify". I can't remember exactly what it says but all I do is put in my password and everything clears up for a day or two.

Early on I saw something about going into shared experiences and putting in my password but that still doesn't permanently clear it up.

Oddly enough whenever I just start to play a video off of my hard drive using the Movies & Video player (or whatever the player is called that comes with Windows 10) that same box pops up and I have to put in my password to get it to go away. That happens every single night around midnight or so.

OS Build 19041.388

:)

Jezza819, Jul 29, 2020

2. Your Outlook account settings are out of date

"Your Outlook account settings are out of date" [​IMG]

bupthebroker, Jul 29, 2020
  3. 3jb3 Win User
    Your Outlook account setting are out of date

On a Lumia 950 with Windows 10 Mobile the email account for outlook does not work because of error:

Your Outlook account settings are out of date.

The options are to fix the account which the phone does and ends with Your account was updated successfully.

After clicking OK the error Your Outlook account settings are out of date pops up.

I have removed the account from the phone, restarted it. Let the battery run out, charge it and add the account again.

Same outcome.

In the summary of email accounts the Outlook account has a yellow sublime stating: Attention required.

Does anybody have an idea what is going on here.

4. "Your Outlook account settings are out of date"

Your Outlook account settings are out of date

My Windows 10 E-Mail app keeps telling me that "Your Outlook account settings are out of date".

When i click on "Fix" then it fixes it temporarily but the issue soon returns.

How to resolve this permanently?

Regards

bupthebroker, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

"Your Outlook account settings are out of date"

1. "Your Outlook account settings are out of date" - Similar Threads - Outlook account settings

2. Your account settings are out of date!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  3. "Your account settings are out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  4. Outlook Account Settings are out of date

Outlook Account Settings are out of date: A while back I started seeing this message in a yellow bar at the top of Outlook Mail client. If I click the Fix account button it asks for my PIN and then says "fixed" and seems to work OK after I restart Outlook Mail. If I click Dismiss, or don't do anything, it seems like...
  5. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  6. Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date

Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date: In windows 10 mail, my Microsoft email account keeps losing its connection and I have to keep signing in over and over again. Usually once I sign in it remains OK for the duration that I have my computer powered on but almost always reoccurs when I go to power my machine back...
  7. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...
  8. your account settings are out of date - Outlook

your account settings are out of date - Outlook: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date-outlook/8e2e4d54-129a-4cf7-9348-1d8dca506313
  9. Windows Mail: Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail: Your Outlook account settings are out of date: That's nice, Windows, especially since I don't have an Outlook account. But this annoying message keeps popping up anyway. I have only set up Windows mail with a Gmail account, but it keeps blathering about a non-existent Outlook account. Poking around in the app, I did find...
  10. Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your Outlook account settings are out of date: My Windows 10 E-Mail app keeps telling me that "Your Outlook account settings are out of date". When i click on "Fix" then it fixes it temporarily but the issue soon returns. How to resolve this permanently? Regards 23488