Windows 10: YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

Discus and support YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joseph King2, Feb 12, 2024.

1. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't want every single thing from both computers at all times and it breaks my stuff when I try to turn it off. I've tried selecting specific stuff for each computer and selecting always keep on this device and stuff from other pc selecting free up space and trying to delete it off the computer but no it goes and deletes the files all together doesn't explain a God damn thing and screws everything up. I DO NOT WANT THIS JUNK ON EITHER PC ANYMOREEEEE

:)

Joseph King2, Feb 12, 2024
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Feb 12, 2024
  3. o and p keys are not working

After the update of windows 10 to 1703 version ,o and p keys are not working on my keyboard.I rebooted my laptop but of no use.and i updated my os to 1709 version and still the problem exists on that version too.and all the latest drivers are installed
    on my laptop.please me a way to solve this problem .

note: o and p letters in the text are typed using touch keyboard.

umasai kumar, Feb 12, 2024
  4. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

Can't update audio driver- Showing I/O device error

Hi Christa,

An I/O Device error can occur with different types of hardware devices or media, such as external hard drives, SD cards, SSD, USB flash drives or pen drives. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the hardware and devices troubleshooter by
    following these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Type Troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View all.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next button and follow the on screen guide.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

1. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS - Similar Threads - DRIVE **** HAS

2. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS: What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't want every single thing from both computers at all times and it breaks my stuff when I try to turn it off. I've tried...
  3. YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YOUR P.O.S. ONE DRIVE **** HAS RUINED MY COMPUTERS: What a **** joke. I have a main gaming pc and a rog ally. Having onedrive and 2 different computers using it at the same time is a FKING JOKE. I don't want every single thing from both computers at all times and it breaks my stuff when I try to turn it off. I've tried...
  4. Microsoft has ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has ruined my computer: I'm not even asking for help anymore. This is just a rant. Recently, my computer has been having an issue where it will blue screen and then restart. Lately this has gotten exponentially worse. 50+ crashes in the past 3 days. What's causing it? A Microsoft program....
  5. Microsoft has ruined my computer

Microsoft has ruined my computer: I'm not even asking for help anymore. This is just a rant. Recently, my computer has been having an issue where it will blue screen and then restart. Lately this has gotten exponentially worse. 50+ crashes in the past 3 days. What's causing it? A Microsoft program....
  6. Microsoft has ruined my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Your forced update ruined my computer!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your forced update ruined my computer!: I have the blue screen of death, This is fraud, I did not want the update! My computer was fine prior to the update! I gather the "fix" is to purchase yet another window based computer, to download some fix for your forced update! No Way! I went out and got another...
  8. O/S drive partitioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    O/S drive partitioning: 1TB SSD (mbr) with 103 GB in use for the 2004 O/S and 827 GB free. A few basic queries, with the object to create a new partition for data, while leaving the O/S with ample room. The Win 10 disk management interface lists... Total 973 GB Available 591 GB After shrinking 362...
  9. One Drive Ruined My Life

One Drive Ruined My Life: I don't know how to express my feelings towards One Drive. I have purchased my beautiful Laptop on November 2018, it is 1,5 years old. I have an 256 gb SSD drive on C, 2 TB HDD on E. I have a few games and some other programs on both of them. like all sims games+...
  10. ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...: ****Y****e****s****t****e****r****d****a****y**** ****I**** ****w****a****s**** ****j****u****s****t**** ****w****a****t****c****h****i****n****g**** ****v****i****d****e****o****s**** ****w****h****e****n**** ****s****u****d****d****e****n****l****y**** ****t****h****e****...