Windows 10: your payment has been cancelled

Discus and support your payment has been cancelled in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i was on my way to get some robux and its says: ''your payment has been cancelled''its worked before- i bought 2 times now for today and this gonna... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zeicuo, Apr 8, 2022.

1. zeicuo Win User

your payment has been cancelled

i was on my way to get some robux and its says: ''your payment has been cancelled''its worked before- i bought 2 times now for today and this gonna third but yes that thing just blew up! can someone help!

:)

zeicuo, Apr 8, 2022

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 8, 2022
  3. If I pay for the Microsoft premium what if I want to cancel one day what is the number to cancel the payment?

If I pay for the Microsoft premium what if I want to cancel one day what is the number to cancel the payment?

* Moved from Research

* Original title: Microsoft Payment

CynthiaOrtiz11, Apr 8, 2022
  4. your payment has been cancelled

not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

your payment has been cancelled

1. your payment has been cancelled - Similar Threads - payment has been

2. cancel payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cancel payment: hello. it is toooo hard to contact you.please cancel my account right now. I didn't know you charged last month.I want to get refund that.why you didn't give me any notice ?My name is ji song.email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 214 664 0158...
  3. cancel payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel payment: hello. it is toooo hard to contact you.please cancel my account right now. I didn't know you charged last month.I want to get refund that.why you didn't give me any notice ?My name is ji song.email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 214 664 0158...
  4. cancel payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cancel credit card payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  6. Cancel credit card payment

Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  7. your payment has been cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your payment has been cancelled: i was on my way to get some robux and its says: ''your payment has been cancelled''its worked before- i bought 2 times now for today and this gonna third but yes that thing just blew up! can someone help!...
  8. your payment has been cancelled

your payment has been cancelled: i was on my way to get some robux and its says: ''your payment has been cancelled''its worked before- i bought 2 times now for today and this gonna third but yes that thing just blew up! can someone help!...
  9. This operation has been cancelled

in Windows 10 Customization
    This operation has been cancelled: I mistakenly enabled gpedit.msc -> all settings -> Run only specified windows application to enable.. Now i cant open any apps including command prompt and registry editor.. Can anyone help me on how to slove this issue....
  10. This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions

in Browsers and Email
    This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions: I've updated my win10 to the anniversary update and faced a problem, when I hit a link in MS Outlook 2010, the following message appears: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions I run a search on the net, set my browser, firefox ver. 50.0.3 64 bit as...