Windows 10: Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...

Discus and support Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC can't project to another screen. It indicates try reinstalling the driver or use a different Video card."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karimazumah, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...

My PC can't project to another screen. It indicates try reinstalling the driver or use a different Video card."

:)

karimazumah, Oct 23, 2018

2. your pc can't project to another screen. try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card

your pc can't project to another screen. try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card

moussaalkhateeb, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card

I'm usin an ASUS Q325 laptop on Windows 10. I was able to project to another screen no problem before, but it has randomly stopped working. I get this message: "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different video
    card"

Help please!

JeremyRios, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...

The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video card

I have a Toshiba s40dt-a and I just upgraded my os to Windows 10 yesterday. I had an 8.1 and its working properly. but when I upgraded to 10 I am now encountering errors. I was trying to project my laptop screen to a toshiba tv but it pulled up an error
    message on the side-- "the pc cannot project to another screen . try reinstalling driver or using a different video card."

I need to project my laptop screen to a tv or projector for presentations at work.

Please help me

JovineNikkol, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...

1. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different... - Similar Threads - can't project another

2. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  3. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...: i am using my HP all-in-one desktop How can i resolve it if it is possible send a mail how to resolve it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...: i am using my HP all-in-one desktop How can i resolve it if it is possible send a mail how to resolve it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...: Please help me......... I am not able to project my screen in windows 8 if i press start+p its showing that Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different Video Card My display adapters is Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I try to...
  7. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...

Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...: Please help me......... I am not able to project my screen in windows 8 if i press start+p its showing that Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different Video Card My display adapters is Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I try to...
  8. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...

Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...: I have an Inspiron13-7378 that I am trying to connect to an external monitor. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, searching for a windows 10 update, installing other drivers, multiple different monitors, and multiple different hdmi...
  9. Your PC can’t project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different...

Your PC can’t project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different...: hi sir I am Gajender from India I am using HP omni 120-1231in I cannot connect wireless display to my PC Windows 10 device drivers is not available for my PC on HP website when I press windows ke Plus P I am getting this error: Your PC can’t project to another screen. Try...
  10. Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

in Windows 10 News
    Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with native ability to project to another screen (wired or wireless). All you need to do is press Win+P and it will display options to manage the extended display. However, at times, you might encounter the following [...] This post Your PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pc cant project to another screen

2. pc cant project to another screen

3. your pc cant project to another screen windows 10

4. your pc cant project another screen,
  5. try reinstalling the driver or video card,
  6. cant projeect to another screen try reinstalling drivers,
  7. windows 10 your pc cant project to another screen,
  8. your pc cant project to another screen try reinstalling the driver,
  9. laptop will not connect to screen via s-sub pc cant project to another screen try reinstalling the driver ,
  10. your pc cant project to another screen try reinstalling,
  11. your pc cant project windows 10,
  12. Your PC cant project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video card.,
  13. another screen driver,
  14. your pc cant project another screen try reinstalling driver windows 10,
  15. The pc cannot project to another screen try reinstalling driver or using a different video card