Windows 10: Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

Discus and support Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with native ability to project to another screen (wired or wireless). All you need to do is press Win+P and it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

WinClub, May 5, 2019

2. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 5, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 5, 2019
  4. Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

PC can't project to another screen since Windows 10 update

Dell laptop XPS L502X

after some Windows 10 update suddenly i cannot project second screen, nothing is detected.

i tried all the steps.

• Uninstalled drivers and reinstalling / updating drivers
    • Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check
    • Run this program in Compatibility mode - old version
    HD Graphics 3000

Geoforce GT540M

Please fix this issues

Thank you

Prabu

Padmanathaprabu Chandran, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

1. Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver - Similar Threads - can’t project another

2. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  3. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  4. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...: i am using my HP all-in-one desktop How can i resolve it if it is possible send a mail how to resolve it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...: i am using my HP all-in-one desktop How can i resolve it if it is possible send a mail how to resolve it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...: Please help me......... I am not able to project my screen in windows 8 if i press start+p its showing that Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different Video Card My display adapters is Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I try to...
  7. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different...: Please help me......... I am not able to project my screen in windows 8 if i press start+p its showing that Your PC can't project to another screen. Try Reinstalling the driver Or Using a Different Video Card My display adapters is Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I try to...
  8. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...

Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...: I have an Inspiron13-7378 that I am trying to connect to an external monitor. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, searching for a windows 10 update, installing other drivers, multiple different monitors, and multiple different hdmi...
  9. Your PC can’t project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different...

Your PC can’t project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different...: hi sir I am Gajender from India I am using HP omni 120-1231in I cannot connect wireless display to my PC Windows 10 device drivers is not available for my PC on HP website when I press windows ke Plus P I am getting this error: Your PC can’t project to another screen. Try...
  10. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...: My PC can't project to another screen. It indicates try reinstalling the driver or use a different Video card." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-cant-project-to-another-screen-try/9c7cd013-ad2b-4979-8915-98eaf721e50f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pc cant project to another Screen.try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card

2. your pc cant project to another screen try reinstalling the driver

3. your pc cant project to another screen