Windows 10: Your PC cant record clips Error

Discus and support Your PC cant record clips Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had this error for a long time, When I got windows 10 I didn't like the Game DVR, but it worked and after a month or 2 of not updating my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zerspo, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Zerspo Win User

Your PC cant record clips Error

I have had this error for a long time,
    When I got windows 10 I didn't like the Game DVR, but it worked and after a month or 2 of not updating my computer it automatically updated and arose me a lot of errors. One was the game bar not letting me record and I was OK with that then but I had an error that kept coming up every 5 minutes anyway I have been trying to fix my game bar I even reset my whole computer to do this but with no luck. I also tried ending the task from task manager, changing the priority but with nothing happening.

:)

Zerspo, Oct 28, 2016

2. Xbox game DVR cant record clips

Hi

i cant record video from games with xbox game DVR, my hardware is supported, xbox app is up to date but still i see this error: This PC cant record clips !!!

what is problem ??

Mehrdad Aria, Oct 28, 2016
  3. yangclim Win User
    How to watch video clip in Nokia 5300?

I do not understand what they mean by watching video clip through the phone.DO they mean watching the clip that you have recorded or watching clip that you have downloaded into your phone.If we can watch video clip like Music video,how do we do it?Because
    i tried transfering file from my pc to my mobile phone but my mobile phone cant read that file.What should i do?Thanks in advance.

yangclim, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Zerspo Win User

and I also tried this with an lower computer with the first core and 2 gb of ram and surprisingly it worked there.

Zerspo, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Your PC cant record clips Error - Similar Threads - cant record clips

2. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  3. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  4. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  5. Game bar not recording clips

Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  6. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  7. record game clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    record game clips: my graphics is intel RHD graphics 2000.is it suitable to record game clips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-clips/2694161a-a33c-4fdc-96da-d3412cd3f28d
  8. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc: When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple weeks ago. submitted by /u/DarkReverseFlash [link] [comments]...
  9. PC Clip Recording Issue

PC Clip Recording Issue: Whenever I take a clip, it just records the game audio and displays the first frame of the clip. Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it, or is it just me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-clip-recording-issue/bf8f6241-0599-439e-896a-d14aa3687590
  10. windows 10 game bar error this PC can't record clips

windows 10 game bar error this PC can't record clips: i noticed that windows 10 has a new clip recording feature for windows now, in some games or apps you can press windows+g (for me the PSN button on my controller) and you can take snapshots and videos but i get an error when trying to record videos sorry this PC...