Windows 10: Your PC cant record clips Error

Discus and support Your PC cant record clips Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had this error for a long time, When I got windows 10 I didn't like the Game DVR, but it worked and after a month or 2 of not updating my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zerspo, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Zerspo Win User

Your PC cant record clips Error

I have had this error for a long time,
    When I got windows 10 I didn't like the Game DVR, but it worked and after a month or 2 of not updating my computer it automatically updated and arose me a lot of errors. One was the game bar not letting me record and I was OK with that then but I had an error that kept coming up every 5 minutes anyway I have been trying to fix my game bar I even reset my whole computer to do this but with no luck. I also tried ending the task from task manager, changing the priority but with nothing happening.

:)

Zerspo, Oct 28, 2016

2. Xbox game DVR cant record clips

Hi

i cant record video from games with xbox game DVR, my hardware is supported, xbox app is up to date but still i see this error: This PC cant record clips !!!

what is problem ??

Mehrdad Aria, Oct 28, 2016
  3. yangclim Win User
    How to watch video clip in Nokia 5300?

I do not understand what they mean by watching video clip through the phone.DO they mean watching the clip that you have recorded or watching clip that you have downloaded into your phone.If we can watch video clip like Music video,how do we do it?Because
    i tried transfering file from my pc to my mobile phone but my mobile phone cant read that file.What should i do?Thanks in advance.

yangclim, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Zerspo Win User

and I also tried this with an lower computer with the first core and 2 gb of ram and surprisingly it worked there.

Zerspo, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Your PC cant record clips Error - Similar Threads - cant record clips

2. Cant find recorded videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant find recorded videos: Hey, I recorded a few videos using the microsoft camera app. When I tried to open the files directly, it crashed and after restarting it and recording a test video to locate it, my old files weren’t in the folder. Does anyone know how to find those videos? submitted by...
  3. PC recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC recording: After upgrade to 1903 the 'What U Hear' function allowing PC recording directly from the sound card has stopped working. I have a Sound Blaster Z internal sound card. I have tried 4 different programs for recording and none can access the sound card....
  4. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app cant run on your pc: hello. can you help me i am opening all my software and its saying "This app can't run on your pc "and they all worked before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc/2e356f6b-7363-4fcf-b9da-8d0c4a5446bb
  5. Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": I am unable to get a screenshot of it, but whenever I click record lat 30 seconds, it says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips." Processor: Intel Core i5 Ram: 8 gb Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 I'm sure this hardware is...
  6. PC Clip Recording Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Clip Recording Issue: Whenever I take a clip, it just records the game audio and displays the first frame of the clip. Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it, or is it just me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-clip-recording-issue/bf8f6241-0599-439e-896a-d14aa3687590
  7. your pc cant project to second screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    your pc cant project to second screen: my pc cannot project to second screen after updating the windows. it says that try reinstalling the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/your-pc-cant-project-to-second-screen/c8083678-86c7-46fa-9151-087cea136a8e
  8. Reboot your PC error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reboot your PC error: When I start my Pc it shows reboot your pc and select key error and I dont onow how to solve it and dont know what is its key to enter bios...please help me microsoft!...
  9. windows 10 game bar error this PC can't record clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 game bar error this PC can't record clips: i noticed that windows 10 has a new clip recording feature for windows now, in some games or apps you can press windows+g (for me the PSN button on my controller) and you can take snapshots and videos but i get an error when trying to record videos sorry this PC...
  10. "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Sorry, This PC does not meet the requirments for recording clips": Hi all, I Installed Windows 10 the other day and really like the Xbox App that allows streaming of the Xbox one but really want to be able to use the Game DVR function in Windows 10 to record the Xbox streaming, For some reason it says my hardware does not meet...