Windows 10: your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

Discus and support your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help with this error. I have the installation media on a USB device but cant get to the boot screen. never gives me a prompt to load the usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by harleyhenderson, Mar 1, 2020.

1. your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

I need help with this error. I have the installation media on a USB device but cant get to the boot screen. never gives me a prompt to load the usb device.

My computer keeps loading me to the blue screen with Recovery: your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225. i have a Toshiba satellite with windows 10 x64

:)

harleyhenderson, Mar 1, 2020

2. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 1, 2020
  3. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Mar 1, 2020
  4. your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

Windows 10 : your pc couldnt start properly

When I start Windows 10 i received the message: "

"Your PC couldn't start properly.

A required device isnt connected or cant be accessed.
    Error code: 0xc0000225

You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any install media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/device manufacturer."

I believe this started due to the machine not shutdown correctly. I can start in safe mode and no recovery points are disabled.

Any ideas on how i can get this machine back?

resolver101, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

1. your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 - Similar Threads - couldn't start properly

2. How to fix your PC couldn't start properly error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix your PC couldn't start properly error: Hi,I getting following blue error screen while switching on my laptop "Your PC couldn't start properly. After multiple retries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc0000001"I tried to hold my power button and while...
  3. How to fix your PC couldn't start properly error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix your PC couldn't start properly error: Hi,I getting following blue error screen while switching on my laptop "Your PC couldn't start properly. After multiple retries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc0000001"I tried to hold my power button and while...
  4. How to fix your PC couldn't start properly error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. my pc couldn't start properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc couldn't start properly?: error code 0xc000000e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-couldnt-start-properly/35249912-b98a-4b9e-95b0-e139ce98d16c
  6. my pc couldn't start properly?

my pc couldn't start properly?: error code 0xc000000e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-couldnt-start-properly/35249912-b98a-4b9e-95b0-e139ce98d16c
  7. Your PC couldn't start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC couldn't start properly: Hi. three days ago, my laptop was dropped. and after it was dropped, I took my laptop and placed it back. my windows was lagging, so I decided to hard shut. but right after when I hard shut. I tried to login to windows, but it gave me a error code which I cannot login to my...
  8. Your PC couldn't start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC couldn't start properly: Hi. three days ago, my laptop was dropped. and after it was dropped, I took my laptop and placed it back. my windows was lagging, so I decided to hard shut. but right after when I hard shut. I tried to login to windows, but it gave me a error code which I cannot login to my...
  9. Your PC couldn't start properly

10. "Your PC couldn't start properly. A required drive or device can't be accessed properly....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC couldn't start properly. A required drive or device can't be accessed properly....: I was advised by an IT person over the phone to use a recovery USB for this. I can't get my PC to go into Autorepair though, I've used the side button on the Lenovo to look at boot manager (from the recovery USB), but it is not there - the only option is Windows Boot Manager...
Tags: