Windows 10: your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

Discus and support your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help with this error. I have the installation media on a USB device but cant get to the boot screen. never gives me a prompt to load the usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by harleyhenderson, Mar 1, 2020.

1. your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

I need help with this error. I have the installation media on a USB device but cant get to the boot screen. never gives me a prompt to load the usb device.

My computer keeps loading me to the blue screen with Recovery: your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225. i have a Toshiba satellite with windows 10 x64

:)

harleyhenderson, Mar 1, 2020

2. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 1, 2020
  3. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Mar 1, 2020
  4. your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

Windows 10 : your pc couldnt start properly

When I start Windows 10 i received the message: "

"Your PC couldn't start properly.

A required device isnt connected or cant be accessed.
    Error code: 0xc0000225

You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any install media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/device manufacturer."

I believe this started due to the machine not shutdown correctly. I can start in safe mode and no recovery points are disabled.

Any ideas on how i can get this machine back?

resolver101, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

1. your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225 - Similar Threads - couldn't start properly

2. Startup repair couldn't Repair your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup repair couldn't Repair your pc: HELP My laptop froze. I had to press the power off button to turn it off. Since then, when I want to turn it on, I have "please wait" showing up. Then, i land on a blue screen with the options Troubleshoot or Shut down. If I choose Troublshoot, I land on the Advanced...
  3. Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC

Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC: Hi, my PC was unresponsive so I restarted it. Now I keep getting the Start-up Repair page with the message Log file: C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. I have tried resetting it,and using a back-up usb but to no avail. I have a HP Pavilion running on Windows10,...
  4. Windows 10 start up repair couldn't repair your pc

Windows 10 start up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've tried using startup repair and system restore (says i need to specify which drive but I only have one) and neither works My laptop will got to bios automatically and doesn't seem to try windows. I do have a usb with windows iso so that I could try to repair from that....
  5. Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC: Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Root Cause found: Boot Critical file C:\EFI\Microsoft\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupt...
  6. automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

automatic repair couldn't repair your pc: so that happened. i was at school doing school stuff with my laptop and all of a sudden it restarted and started to update windows. i was a bit pissed but i waited. it was at about 44% i think when my laptop shuts down randomly (my laptop sometimes shuts down when you move it...
  7. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC: [Sorry my English is bad] When I turn on my laptop, it can't boot properly, but it show: Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut down" to turn off your PC Log file:...
  8. Windows 10 couldn't repair your PC

Windows 10 couldn't repair your PC: Press "advanced options" to try other option...... Log file: D:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt That suddenly happen while my pc works just fine today. And i already try all of the troubleshoot option and none of them work(also cmd i was able to find the same...
  9. Windows failed to start. status: 0xc0000225

Windows failed to start. status: 0xc0000225: Hello, i have a big issue... I bought new computer component(motherboard, ram, cpu) I have installed Windows 7 home premium on my harddrive and i wanted to install windows 10 pro for my new build. When i enter bios i boot from the usb drive with windows 10 on. i get to choose...
  10. Media Creation Tool: "Setup couldn't start properly..."

Media Creation Tool: "Setup couldn't start properly...": I was wondering if the ISO had been updated, so I ran the MCT again. I got this: "Setup couldn't start properly..." [img] Rebooted, same problem. Downloaded MCT again, same problem. 18515