Windows 10: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the...

Discus and support Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Honestly I’m so done with this laptop. This morning it was working nice and fine but i did a reboot and suddenly i keep getting error code: 0xc0000225... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KefonPopo, Nov 30, 2019.

1. KefonPopo Win User

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the...

Honestly I’m so done with this laptop. This morning it was working nice and fine but i did a reboot and suddenly i keep getting error code: 0xc0000225 along with \Windows\system32\config\system. I tried everything. I have a bootable usb but that’s not working either. It justs keeping to that blue screen in a loop every time i restart it. Please help cause I’m tired of asking my friend for her laptop to download windows 10 on my usb drive. Also i cant acessed the windows advaced startup menu

:)

KefonPopo, Nov 30, 2019

2. Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired

Følgende kommer opp på skjermen:

Recovery

Your pc/Device needs to be repaired

The operating system couldn`t be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.

File\Windows\system32\ntoskrn.exe

Error code: Oxc0000221

You`ll need to use recovery tools. If you don`t have any installation media (like a disc or usb device), contact yor PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer.

Er det noen som kan hjelpe meg.

På forhånd takk for et snarlig svar.

Arvid Ludviksen

ArvidLudviksen, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the...

An operating system wasn´t found. I tried to make a new clean installation wich should delete everything but the installation couldn´t complete due to an error.

Hi!

My win10 installation did work badly. I tried to make a new clean installation wich should delete everything but the installation couldn´t complete due to an error.

Looks to me that there´s no operatings systemon the disk and the disk is the only drive to select for boot order in BIOS.

Have I lost my ASUS Eee PC 1225B?

Do I have to install a new disk with the Windows 10 in the PC?

Lasse

OP - An operating system wasn´t found

Lasse Lukkarinen, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the...

1. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the... - Similar Threads - Device needs repaired

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  3. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  4. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt This is the error I have received. I have spent this whole day trying to fix this problem. Please help....
  5. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  6. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  7. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be...

Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be...: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains error File: \WINDOWS\system32\config\system Error code: 0xc0000225 Choose one of the options below to address this problem...
  8. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Hi everyone, Every time i boot up my pc (Hp Compaq) it goes to the windows boot manager and presents me with this File: \Windows\system32\config\system Status: 0xc000000f Info: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  9. The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: So I just got a new acer nitro 5 laptop I order it like almost 2 days ago last night it worked fine everything was good there was no problems no errors it worked fine Today when I tried to turned on I got the blue screen error the one that says “CRITICAL PROCESS DIED” I went...
  10. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...