Windows 10: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Discus and support Your PC/Device needs to be repaired in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After getting Windows 10 installed onto a usb flash drive by a friend and plugging it into my HP laptop, I still get the error code instead of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vinny Montana, May 24, 2023.

1. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

After getting Windows 10 installed onto a usb flash drive by a friend and plugging it into my HP laptop, I still get the error code instead of it booting to the Windows 10 installation screen. It tells me I’ll need to use recovery tools, although the recovery tool is already plugged into the laptop.The error message I am getting is,File: \WINDOWS\system32\winload.exeError code: 0xc0000102

:)

Vinny Montana, May 24, 2023
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, May 24, 2023
  3. Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xC0000221

Hi
    AnAngryScotsman

Step 1: Problem

• Your system might not repair it correctly
    • You need to repair/reinstall Windows 10 on your system

Step 2: Download Windows 10 ISO/DVD/USB

Step 3: Repair your system (Use installation media to restore your PC(System))

Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not. Please feel free to communicate by replying if you need more help

Roharashraj™, May 24, 2023
  4. Gino Des Win User

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you repair your PC using an installation USB or disc. If you do not have a Windows 10 installation USB or disc, you can download and create one from the

Microsoft software download website
    . To create an installation media and use it to repair your computer, follow the steps below:

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
    • Download the media creation tool and then run it.
    • Select Create installation media for another PC.
    • Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
    • Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.
    • Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.
    • On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.
    • Select Repair your computer. You will then be able to perform Startup Repair to repair your PC.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot >
      Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    • You can also use the installation media to start your PC in safe mode or reset your PC.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

1. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Similar Threads - Device needs repaired

2. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: After getting Windows 10 installed onto a usb flash drive by a friend and plugging it into my HP laptop, I still get the error code instead of it booting to the Windows 10 installation screen. It tells me I’ll need to use recovery tools, although the recovery tool is already...
  3. Your Pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Pc/device needs to be repaired: How do I fix this problem? It keeps rep looping the same screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pcdevice-needs-to-be-repaired/c61988e2-642c-4cce-9878-ed1215d7c1ef
  4. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Hello, I received an error code after running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and was wondering what the issue could be. Feel free to ask an clarification questions. Thank you!RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedAn unexpected error has occurred.Error code:...
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Hello, I received an error code after running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and was wondering what the issue could be. Feel free to ask an clarification questions. Thank you!RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedAn unexpected error has occurred.Error code:...
  6. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I get the optionsPress enter to try againPress F1 to enter recovery environmentPress F8 for startup settingsPress Esc for UEFI Firmware settingsPress F9 to use a different operating system“The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  7. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired?: I recently updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10, and now when I attempt to boot it I get taken to a blue screen that says the following:"RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedFile: \WINDOWS\system32\winload.exeError code: 0xc0000225You'll need to use...
  8. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: Hi My laptop started booting & running slow after an update. It crashed into a blue screen and returned with ”no boot device found”. So I took out the SSD and startup was normal and I decided to fresh install Windows on the HDD but while trying to boot from the usb i got:...
  9. YOUR PC DEVICE NEED TO BE REPAIRED

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    YOUR PC DEVICE NEED TO BE REPAIRED: Hello sir, i followed everything but it says that YOUR PC DEVICE NEED TO BE REPAIRED and left me with an option of for recovery, restart,shutdown. I chose recovery and get me back to the last 3 options before I restarted. What can I do? Thanksss 140406
  10. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: Yesterday, I helped my friend buy computer parts. He decided that he isn't going to buy a windows 10 product key and downloaded the MediaCreationTool on his USB drive. When he plug him his USB drive and switch on the computer, this error appeared. [IMG] Can anybody...