Windows 10: Your PC did not start correctly! Asus-TUF- Gaming

Discus and support Your PC did not start correctly! Asus-TUF- Gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft community, I've been running into some problems lately with my Asus-TUF-GAMING computer. I tried joining the Insider Program, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PolarBear123_456, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Your PC did not start correctly! Asus-TUF- Gaming

Hello, Microsoft community,

I've been running into some problems lately with my Asus-TUF-GAMING computer. I tried joining the Insider Program, but that wasn't a good idea because my already slow computer with constant 100% disk usage got even slower. I was quite in the need of using the computer so I tried something I thought would be fast, to go back to an earlier version of Windows 10. I brought this computer 2018 August by the way. So that process took about three hours, and after that, the PC only boots up to a blue screen which tells my "Your PC did not start correctly". I didn't do a backup of all my files so I'm very cautious with doing something. I need this PC running soon, so I really need some help. I've had really good experiences with Microsoft, I'm currently writing this on an SP17 and it's great, so please don't let me down on this one, Team Microsoft!

Thanks!

:)

PolarBear123_456, Oct 25, 2019

2. Drivers not working - TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

Hey guys,

I just bought my ASUS TUF GAMING FX504GD yesterday and i've got several issues at the moment.

My touchpad does not work what so ever, except while in BIOS.. Drivers either won't install or don't work.

Also i'm pretty sure drivers for my graphics aren't working..

I'm running Win 10 64-bit

TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD

The drivers i downloaded all come from this link: ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global

Please advise

StefanPesut, Oct 25, 2019
  3. auggy Win User
    Driver not working tuf fx504

Based on the Hardware Id (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A368) try installing the Intel(R) Serial IO Driver V30.100.1727.1 available from the following link for the FX504GE for Windows 10 64-bit under "Others" :

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

auggy, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Your PC did not start correctly! Asus-TUF- Gaming

1. Your PC did not start correctly! Asus-TUF- Gaming - Similar Threads - did start correctly

2. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  3. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  4. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC did not start correctly: I believe my PC overheated, which caused this error. Allowing it to cool down off did not help. It brought back to the blue screen for repair options. I tried doing 'System Restore' and it has me select my account, but then asks for a password. This is where Im stuck. I've...
  6. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your PC did not start correctly: 1 Night I was on my Windows 10 computer doing stuff, then I shut it down, the next morning I come to this, why?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-did-not-start-correctly/5c7bedf1-2d9f-4680-8566-33b3891c79cf
  7. Your pc did not start correctly

Your pc did not start correctly: I dont have a good english but I hope u understand me. I didnt turn on my laptop from some months. Today I tried start , will start normally but my screen was blocked . I restarted, after this , was apper blue screen with this error. I tried use Startup repara but doesnt...
  8. Your pc did not start correctly

Your pc did not start correctly: The automatic update to W10 resulted in the error message "Your pc did not start correctly". I went through all of the automatic repairs it did not work. All the attempts went into repetitive loop...
  9. "Your PC did not start correctly"

"Your PC did not start correctly": Hello When i turn on the laptop it say "Automatic repair" "Your PC did not start correctly" So i've been looking online for a solution and after trying out several things i'm down to my last hope the microsoft community. It seems to be a Hard Drive problem Here you...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. serial io asus tuf gaming w 10 64 bit