Windows 10: Your pc did not start correctly, no password

Discus and support Your pc did not start correctly, no password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At first my pc was at the blue screen with log file 'E: \windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt' and now it just says 'Your PC did not start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Converstation., Jan 14, 2021 at 6:03 AM.

1. Your pc did not start correctly, no password

At first my pc was at the blue screen with log file 'E: \windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt' and now it just says 'Your PC did not start correctly' and I dont have the password to do anything about it, so everytime I restart it just takes me back to the blue screen.

:)

Converstation., Jan 14, 2021 at 6:03 AM
  2. GioSomma Win User

PC Bloked for wrong password.

Step1: The PC has already been disconnected from the Internet.

Setps 2-3: I did not understand
    why use the keyboard on the screen,
    however, now I have tried in this way.
    Before giving Enter, I also check
    that the password has been entered correctly.

The user does not know other passwords
    and he says he has always used this.

3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:07 AM
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Your pc did not start correctly, no password

How i open the start -up Password

Hi,

To answer your query, what do you mean by opening the startup password? Did you mean how to setup the startup password?
    If it is, kindly follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      "syskey"
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Encryption Enabled
      and click
      Update.

• Choose
      Password Startup, and enter your desired password and hit
      OK.

Note:
    Kindly make sure to
    always remember
    the
    password
    or
    write the password and put it in a secure location. Windows will not
    start if the password is not entered correctly.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Thema:

Your pc did not start correctly, no password

1. Your pc did not start correctly, no password - Similar Threads - did start correctly

2. Help with “Your PC did not start correctly”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with “Your PC did not start correctly”: I restarted my computer so it would update windows and now whenever it boots up I get a blue screen saying: Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly Press “Restart” to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options” to...
  3. Your Pc did not start correctly Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your Pc did not start correctly Windows 10: My Laptop occur an error 0xc0000102 so I follow the instructions on windows support and clean booted my Pc. After restarting my Pc, the screen says “Your PC did not start correctly”....
  4. Automatic repair-Your PC did not start correctly

Automatic repair-Your PC did not start correctly: Hi I am facing Automatic Repair error When I go to Advance Options click on Startup Repair or System Restore or any options ,showing my account to login with password but when I enter correct password also showing incorrect. Please help...
  5. Your pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc did not start correctly: The automatic update to W10 resulted in the error message "Your pc did not start correctly". I went through all of the automatic repairs it did not work. All the attempts went into repetitive loop...
  6. Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started

Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started: Hi guys. I recently started my comp this morning and got this error for the first time and thought it might of been because I has my specs in bios to OC settings. But after trouble shooting the problem, it said that after installing new drivers or software that that could be...
  7. "Your PC did not start correctly"

"Your PC did not start correctly": Hello When i turn on the laptop it say "Automatic repair" "Your PC did not start correctly" So i've been looking online for a solution and after trying out several things i'm down to my last hope the microsoft community. It seems to be a Hard Drive problem Here you...
  8. Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly

Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly: Hi - I was encouraged by the IT contact at my company to upgrade Windows. When I di, I would not allow me to restate my computer. We went through advanced option to try to reverse it, but I'm still unable to start my computer, so he suggested I chat with Microsoft. Can you...
  9. Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly?

Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly?: My windows 10 laptop was working fine yesterday, turned it on today and it comes up with Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I don't know how to fix it and I think I've tried every option and tutorial under the sun as I don't want to lose my files? Any idea...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...