Windows 10: Your pc did not start correctly, no password

Discus and support Your pc did not start correctly, no password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At first my pc was at the blue screen with log file 'E: \windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt' and now it just says 'Your PC did not start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Converstation., Jan 14, 2021.

1. Your pc did not start correctly, no password

At first my pc was at the blue screen with log file 'E: \windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt' and now it just says 'Your PC did not start correctly' and I dont have the password to do anything about it, so everytime I restart it just takes me back to the blue screen.

:)

Converstation., Jan 14, 2021
  2. GioSomma Win User

PC Bloked for wrong password.

Step1: The PC has already been disconnected from the Internet.

Setps 2-3: I did not understand
    why use the keyboard on the screen,
    however, now I have tried in this way.
    Before giving Enter, I also check
    that the password has been entered correctly.

The user does not know other passwords
    and he says he has always used this.

GioSomma, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Your pc did not start correctly, no password

How i open the start -up Password

Hi,

To answer your query, what do you mean by opening the startup password? Did you mean how to setup the startup password?
    If it is, kindly follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      "syskey"
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Encryption Enabled
      and click
      Update.

• Choose
      Password Startup, and enter your desired password and hit
      OK.

Note:
    Kindly make sure to
    always remember
    the
    password
    or
    write the password and put it in a secure location. Windows will not
    start if the password is not entered correctly.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Your pc did not start correctly, no password

1. Your pc did not start correctly, no password - Similar Threads - did start correctly

2. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  3. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  4. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC did not start correctly: I believe my PC overheated, which caused this error. Allowing it to cool down off did not help. It brought back to the blue screen for repair options. I tried doing 'System Restore' and it has me select my account, but then asks for a password. This is where Im stuck. I've...
  6. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your PC did not start correctly: 1 Night I was on my Windows 10 computer doing stuff, then I shut it down, the next morning I come to this, why?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-did-not-start-correctly/5c7bedf1-2d9f-4680-8566-33b3891c79cf
  7. Your pc did not start correctly

Your pc did not start correctly: I dont have a good english but I hope u understand me. I didnt turn on my laptop from some months. Today I tried start , will start normally but my screen was blocked . I restarted, after this , was apper blue screen with this error. I tried use Startup repara but doesnt...
  8. Your pc did not start correctly

Your pc did not start correctly: The automatic update to W10 resulted in the error message "Your pc did not start correctly". I went through all of the automatic repairs it did not work. All the attempts went into repetitive loop...
  9. "Your PC did not start correctly"

"Your PC did not start correctly": Hello When i turn on the laptop it say "Automatic repair" "Your PC did not start correctly" So i've been looking online for a solution and after trying out several things i'm down to my last hope the microsoft community. It seems to be a Hard Drive problem Here you...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pc did not start correctly no password