Windows 10: “Your PC did not start correctly” screen

Discus and support “Your PC did not start correctly” screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So what happened was I was editing in Adobe Photoshop and then my pc crash saying that there was a problem, must restart but when it started back up I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DamianStreng, Jun 20, 2021.

1. “Your PC did not start correctly” screen

So what happened was I was editing in Adobe Photoshop and then my pc crash saying that there was a problem, must restart but when it started back up I got the pc did not start correctly screen and so I tried restarting and restarting and that didn’t work so then I decided I would factory reset it so I clicked “Keep my files”, clicked my administrator account but when I put in my password it wouldn’t work and so I tried different passwords and still nothing. So then I tried some of the other options and Startup Repair won’t work, Startup Settings won’t work, I don’t even know how to use the Com

:)

DamianStreng, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Xelinux Win User

blue screen saying Your pc did not start correctly

I have been having this error all day a blue screen saying "Your pc did not start correctly" nothing I have tried has worked, and I was attempting a full reset removing all files, which was on 2 percent this fails and I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm
    on windows 10, using a hp 15 r011na and safeboot does not load plus no cd was given to me when the pc was bought. The pc starts saying something along the lines of diagnosing your pc plus when the reset failed it said reset failed on a blue screen.

Original title: Your pc did not start correctly

Xelinux, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Your PC did not start up correctly windows 10

What is the original version of the operating system of your device? Is it came with Windows 10 pre-installed? Since that performing automatic repair and system restore did not solve the issue, the next step that we suggest is refreshing your PC. Please
    be advised that refreshing your PC restores it's system software to factory state without deleting your files or installed modern apps. However, any installed desktop apps will be removed. To refresh Windows 10, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press and hold the Shift key while choosing Restart.
    • Once the blue boot options menus displays, please click Troubleshoot.

“Your PC did not start correctly” screen 580x466x03_selecting_troubleshoot.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.HegOmywedn.png
    • Select Refresh your PC and follow the on-screen instructions.

“Your PC did not start correctly” screen 650x459ximage150.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.EmRW0PLHKg.png

Let us know the outcome.

Paola Gar, Jun 20, 2021
  4. “Your PC did not start correctly” screen

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

“Your PC did not start correctly” screen

1. “Your PC did not start correctly” screen - Similar Threads - “Your did start

2. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  3. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  4. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC did not start correctly: I believe my PC overheated, which caused this error. Allowing it to cool down off did not help. It brought back to the blue screen for repair options. I tried doing 'System Restore' and it has me select my account, but then asks for a password. This is where Im stuck. I've...
  6. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your PC did not start correctly: 1 Night I was on my Windows 10 computer doing stuff, then I shut it down, the next morning I come to this, why?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-did-not-start-correctly/5c7bedf1-2d9f-4680-8566-33b3891c79cf
  7. Your pc did not start correctly

Your pc did not start correctly: I dont have a good english but I hope u understand me. I didnt turn on my laptop from some months. Today I tried start , will start normally but my screen was blocked . I restarted, after this , was apper blue screen with this error. I tried use Startup repara but doesnt...
  8. Your pc did not start correctly

Your pc did not start correctly: The automatic update to W10 resulted in the error message "Your pc did not start correctly". I went through all of the automatic repairs it did not work. All the attempts went into repetitive loop...
  9. "Your PC did not start correctly"

"Your PC did not start correctly": Hello When i turn on the laptop it say "Automatic repair" "Your PC did not start correctly" So i've been looking online for a solution and after trying out several things i'm down to my last hope the microsoft community. It seems to be a Hard Drive problem Here you...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...