Windows 10: Your pc did not start correctly

Discus and support Your pc did not start correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont have a good english but I hope u understand me. I didnt turn on my laptop from some months. Today I tried start , will start normally but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by McGaby, Jan 23, 2021.

1. McGaby Win User

Your pc did not start correctly

I dont have a good english but I hope u understand me.

I didnt turn on my laptop from some months. Today I tried start , will start normally but my screen was blocked . I restarted, after this , was apper blue screen with this error.

I tried use Startup repara but doesnt Work

This laptop is Asus VivaBook Sonic Master

I dont know exacttly his components.

I bought 1 year ago.

What can I do?

Your pc did not start correctly [​IMG]Your pc did not start correctly [​IMG]

:)

McGaby, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 23, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Your pc did not start correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Your pc did not start correctly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Your pc did not start correctly

1. Your pc did not start correctly - Similar Threads - did start correctly

2. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  3. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC did not start correctly: Everytime I update the Bluetooth on my computer, it completely breaks my computer. No amount of automatic repair or system restore fixes the issue. Last time this happened, I had to take it into a repair shop. How do I fix this issue?...
  4. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC did not start correctly: I believe my PC overheated, which caused this error. Allowing it to cool down off did not help. It brought back to the blue screen for repair options. I tried doing 'System Restore' and it has me select my account, but then asks for a password. This is where Im stuck. I've...
  6. Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your PC did not start correctly: 1 Night I was on my Windows 10 computer doing stuff, then I shut it down, the next morning I come to this, why?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-did-not-start-correctly/5c7bedf1-2d9f-4680-8566-33b3891c79cf
  7. Your pc did not start correctly

Your pc did not start correctly: The automatic update to W10 resulted in the error message "Your pc did not start correctly". I went through all of the automatic repairs it did not work. All the attempts went into repetitive loop...
  8. Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started

Repair your PC did not start correctly...Then started: Hi guys. I recently started my comp this morning and got this error for the first time and thought it might of been because I has my specs in bios to OC settings. But after trouble shooting the problem, it said that after installing new drivers or software that that could be...
  9. "Your PC did not start correctly"

"Your PC did not start correctly": Hello When i turn on the laptop it say "Automatic repair" "Your PC did not start correctly" So i've been looking online for a solution and after trying out several things i'm down to my last hope the microsoft community. It seems to be a Hard Drive problem Here you...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...