Windows 10: Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error

Discus and support Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 PC users have been encountering the Your PC or mobile device doesn’t support Miracast, so it can’t project wirelessly error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 17, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error

WinClub, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC

Hello spapakons, Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error :)

I'm afraid that the hardware will need to support Miracast.

Yeah, if the wireless card/USB supports Miracast, it can be used on a desktop as well.

If the device you're projecting to doesn’t support Miracast, then you’ll need a Miracast adapter (sometimes also called a dongle) that plugs into an HDMI port on your display device. The adapter lets your PC communicate wirelessly with the display device.

Check below for all Miracast requirements though.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...creen-miracast

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 17, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error - Similar Threads - doesn’t support Miracast

2. Windows miracast doesn't support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my mobile screen to my windows 10 pc but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM :...
  3. WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported: I have a HP PRODESK 600g3 sff When i press WIN KEY + K it opens up the wireless connection window, But it shows that my PC doesn't support MIRACAST why? My PC has no WIFI only has ETHERNET. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows 10 No Support for Miracast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 No Support for Miracast: I have a Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 Windows 7 installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and tried to connect to my Samsung 7 series TV. I received the following message while trying to connect: Your Pc doesn't support Miracast and cannot project wirelessly. What can be done so...
  5. Miracast support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast support: Does my HP15 version 10.0.17763 have bluetooth capability? I am trying to install my Bose speaker and am having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-support/41eafcfa-f120-41ed-af9d-8bc718c9025d
  6. Miracast Support

Miracast Support: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which states in the product brief that it supports Miracast, however when I check the drivers in cmd I get the following: Interface...
  7. Miracast Support ?

Miracast Support ?: I was trying to see if my PC can use Miracast without using a Miracast Adapter. My Sony Bravia TV shows it supports Miracast. [img] [img] My PC i am not sure if it does one section on DxDiag does the other by Display shows it does not. Is it the Graphics card or Display...
  8. How to get PC to support Miracast?

How to get PC to support Miracast?: Hello, I have problem connecting my pc to my tv, for weeks now, i gave up and here am i asking you experts for your help *Biggrin I own 50PFT6550/12 Philips TV Philips 50PFT6550 Full HD TV Review | AVForums My rotten computer, I wish i can change it but can't afford at the...
  9. How to get PC to support Miracast?

How to get PC to support Miracast?: So I just got a new LG smart TV that has a screen share mode. I wanted to use it but apparently my PC doesn't support miracast. How do I get miracast support? I'm sure all my drivers are up to date, but i'll check again. Here's my dxdiag, I couldn't get much info from it....
  10. Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC: How to: Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC How to Check if Windows 10 PC Supports Miracast Miracast is a wireless technology your PC, laptop, or tablet can use to project your screen to wireless TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support...